"Jonathan does have a point no offense ladies." Evie cut in.

Adrianna pov.
We all walked back into the O'connell manner.
"I'll go get our suitcases down." Achilles told me walking up stairs. "I'm going to go pack fresh clothes." Evie said leaving behind Achilles. I glared at her! I knew that she had all of they're clothes washed at the hotel.
"So how long have you been married?" Terrence asked snapping me out of my glaring.
"3 years. 4 by next month." I answered putting my sword on one of the tables.
"Do you know how difficult it is to fight in heels?" I questioned as I unbuckled my shoes and kick them off.
"You made it look easy." Rick told me kicking them out of the walkway.
"Yeah well women make everything a man can not look easy." I smirked at him.
"Except for child birth." Rick retorted.
I let out a laugh.
"You try pushing a tiny human out of just a small hole. After carrying it for 9 or so months! That shit hurts." I said leaning against a couch. I looked back at my Ex family.
"So sorry to be rude and exclude you from the conversation. How have you been?" I asked giving them both a smile.
"Life has been great! It's good to see that you are happy." I heard the Lie lace in each word he said.
I nodded and made my way up stairs.
"Well I'm going to go change." I said walking up a few steps before I heard Rick.

"Where did you get the outfit?" He asked.
"I woke up with it on." I answered walking up the rest of the stairs.
----WARNING ACHILLES AND ADRIANNA CHESSY Love SEEN REAAD IF YOU DARE😂😂😂😂😂-----------
Walking into the bedroom I seen Achilles sitting on the bed looking at the wall in thought.
I quitley over and slipped into his lap.

"What are you thinking about love?" I asked caressing his cheek.
"Your love for me." He said giving me a cheesy smile. "You aren't doubting it are you?" I teased looking him in the eye.
"Oh course not! I'm thinking of how lucky I am!
You are so beautiful and clever strong independent. A person I can't win a fight to."

"I can't win against you either but that's the fun part I don't want to win. I love you so much Achilles and I've only say this ever so often but I rather die than to be with out you! I will fight anyone that would dare come between us. I know you feel the same." I whispered running my hands through his hair before resting them on the back of his neck.
"That's true Adrianna. I just want to hear you say it. I don't want him to take you from me. Even though I would fight to the death for you and he would end up six feet under I can't fathom the thought of you willingly going back to him. If that ever happens I would die right then and there." Achilles honestly said tracing symbols into my skin.

"Remember your name Achilles is tattooed against my heart and mines against your. We will always be tied together. Now do you think you can be loving and unzip my dress so I can take a bath! Maybe you can join me..." I trailed off giving him a wink.

IT IS OVER BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO WRITE THE NASTY😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

I pinned the braid down and smiled to myself. It's going to be awkward going down stairs. No I am positive that they didn't hear us! Shit we do it all the time when they are at home and they seem to never hear us! But I know Evie is going to throw me a smirk at the fact that I'm glowing and can't stop smiling even if you put a gun to my head.
I was dressed and ready!

Achilles and I had already packed our bags with extra clothes blankets shoes weapons water food and anything else that would come in handy

Achilles had already taken the bags down stairs and was mostly joking around with my brother and probably smirking at Terrence and Adreth. If you haven't noticed Achilles can be cocky at times and I find it amusing.
"Please let Evie be so wrapped up in Alex to notice me." I mumbled to myself opening my bedroom door and making my way down stairs.

"Adrianna! You still look 20 and beautiful....Your also Glowing." I was trampled in a hug by someone I never thought I seen again! And I'm talking about Lena. The mother and sister of Adreth and Terrence.

When she slightly pulled away I forced a Smile on my face.
"I heard you gotten remarried. I see you are able to pick out a real man without the help of your parents. He's very attractive! If I wasn't married and was the same age as you and I've met him first I would never let go of him. What's his name?" Lena asked me.
"Achilles." I told her.
"Her eyes widen. "He's named after the legendary Achilles?" She asked. I shook my head no and pointed over at Achilles who was watching and smirking at us.
"He is the Legendary Achilles." I announced.

Lena looked at me and nodded as if approving.
"Well you have to meet Basinah!Adreth's wife!" Lena said motioning for a very short plump woman to come over. She had a sour look on her face when she looked me over.

"I've heard about you. They have underrated your beauty! But not how respectful and good at the duties of a woman. Just because you are beautiful doesn't mean you do what ever you want which is why they kicked you out!! Your not a woman your just a little girl." Basinah said making my smile drop slightly.

"I'm pretty sure I wasn't put on this earth to wait on men to give me orders and permission. I wasn't born in your culture so it wasn't program in my brain. The culture I am born in however believes that women can do what ever. They believe that real woman are strong we are independent and smart not just beautiful. We do run everything at home because we are the queen of that. Castle and even though the men are Kings they know better then to tell us otherwise. Because they know Deep down inside they can't survive without a woman like me. A woman like Evie and every other strong independent woman in the world." After my little speech I left her speechless.

I smirked a little and made my way over to Achilles who was smiling like a idiot.
"You are so sexy when you tell people off." He said pulling me into his lap.

Rick walked forward smiling at me and rolling his eyes.

"I have to ask after the little feminist speech my sister made why are you two here. I mean from what I got 10 years ago the women of your tribes can't fight. What use will you be?" Rick asked. Very good question.

"We want to help! We can tend wounds patch clothing! Fix food." Lena said all while Basinah gave displeasing look at the choresLena offered they do.

"Okay! If Evelyn and Adrianna can come I don't see why you two can't." Terrence said glancing over at me.

"I can! I don't mean to disrespect but Adrianna can literally kill you with a chicken bone and she knows everything about Ancient Egypt. Rick taught Evie how to fight and shoot guns and she also knows everything in ancient Egypt! Compared to them you two are useless and would be a waste of space." Jonathan stated drinking a shot of whiskey.
"And besides that I don't think anyone want to waste time in protecting you when we are trying to save Alex and the world yet again." He added.

"Jonathan does have a point no offense ladies." Evie cut in.

Authors!!!!!
Hey I know I said I would publish it yesterday sorry about that! I will be doing the question thing through out the entire thing!
Here's the question from last chapter.

Answer: Only one woman can do it and that is Adrianna! Even though I'm married and she's married to Achilles I will always be attracted to her and only her! So basically a woman who can fight

Answer: Only one woman can do it and that is Adrianna! Even though I'm married and she's married to Achilles I will always be attracted to her and only her! So basically a woman who can fight. Curves. Feistiness. A woman who can take charge. Etc!