chapter 1: feelings

Lucy's p.o.v.

"Hey girlies" Ashley said as she made her way towards Trojan, Shay and I. "Hi ash" we all said in unison and laughed. We were all in hair and make-up. My first scene was with Ian, Ian Harding. He doesn't know this but I have feelings for him, Ashley and Holly are the only two people who know about it.I want to tell him but I just don't know how. "Hey guys guess what" Shay practicality screamed "what?" we all asked curiously "im having a party on Friday!!!" "who all is invited"I ask her "you three, Tyler, Ian, keegan,Sasha, janel, and holly"she replied"oh ok im in" I said as I went to stage 3 to film an ezria scene it was the scene were I ran out to Ezra on his last day at rosewood high and kissed him. I love kissing him on set. I just really wish he knew how I feel.

Ian's p.o.v.

I just got done filming all of my scenes for the day when I saw Lucy walking out of her dressing room.I walked up to her "hey goose" I said"hey Ian" she replied "can you give me a lift my car is in the shop and Tyler left me here without a ride" "sure" she said as Shay came up to us "hey luce, hi Ian" she said "hi Shay" we said in unison "Ian are you coming to my party on Friday?" she asks " um sure" I reply "ok" she says and walks away " so yes on the ride?" I ask once more "yes" Lucy replied happily " just let me go grab my purse" she said as she walked back into her dressing room. She looked so beautiful when she came out I just wanted to hug and kiss her. I love her soo much I wish she knew how I feel. I want to tell her but I don't want to ruin our friendship. I always pretend the "I love yous" and kisses of ezria are real.

Hi guys my name is mallie and this is my first fanfiction on wattpad. im so excited. For those of you who have read this thank you!!! I hope you keep reading and enjoy my book!