23. Game On

*This is my picture that I drew!*

You sit there, in the room that has the Gem of Earth. After you had that fight with Ronin, you just walked around and you ended up finding the Gem of Earth, so you decided to sit in the room and watch over it. You sniffle as you wipe away dried tears from your face. You hug your knees tightly and rest you chin on your knees. You have memories flashing in your mind of you and your brother.

You smile to yourself as you watch these memories flash by. Some funny, some annoying, some sad and some happy. You giggle to yourself as a memory of you and your brother argue over who gets the first shower. That day, it was raining and it was freezing! You both wanted to have a shower, so you both bickered like toddlers.

"Good times," you whisper to yourself as you lie on your back, looking up to the roof. Your eyes gradually start to fell heavy, and before you know it, you have fallen asleep.

"(Y/n)?" a voice says, "hey, (Y/n)? You fell a hand on your left shoulder, gently shaking you. You slowly open your eyes to see Lloyd, kneeling in front of you. You groan and you siting up, while rubbing your eyes. You sit up and lean against the wall.

"How long was I out for?" you mumble.

"A couple of hours," he smiles. You smile, but then look away. "I have never seen you that angry before."

"Oh...yeah...that."

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened in between you and Ronin?"

"Long story short; Ronin betrayed my family for the money with the Overlord. I told the police about it, so parents got out safely. But my brother was still in the shops, so I ran in there to save him. I heard him call out to me, but it was too late and before I knew it, bombs exploded and he-" Your voice starts to break and a tear trickles down your cheek. "And he didn't make it." You bite your bottom lip and look away, again.

"Hey, don't worry," Lloyd gently smiles, "you should get something to eat." You nod as he lends you a hand. You take it and he helps you up. You smile and you follow him through the village. You end up in a place called 'Hiro's Sushi'. You walk inside and you see Kai, Zane, Cole and Jay sitting at a table with yellow lounges. Kai, Jay and Cole are sitting on one side of the table, while Zane is sitting on the other side. You move and sit next to on you right and Lloyd sits down next to you on your left.

"You feeling any better?" Jay asks.

"Yeah, a bit," you say.

"We need a plan of attack," Cole says and you smirk.

'I have a plan,' you think, 'attack' ~ Iron Man from The Avengers.

"We need defense," Zane says.

"Zane's right," Lloyd says, "we can't attack until (Y/n) has at least the first four elements."

"We can, but is best not to."

"Yeah, I guess," Kai frowns.

"We should get going and look after this gem," Jay sighs and you nod. You all stand up and walk outside. You start to walk, but you see a black and white soccer ball role towards you. You look at the ball, then look up to see a group of boys, about your age, run towards you.

"Do you mind passing us our ball?" a with blonde hair and brown asks. You smile and you dig your foot under the ball. You flick the ball up and you kick it mid-air towards the boys. You go to walk but a voice stops you.

"Hey!" You turn to the boys and a with black and blue eyes runs to you, "that was good! Do you guys wanna play a game of soccer? First goal wins." You grin at his question. You look to the Ninja and they smile.