Chapter 4

Monday morning Nick and Jeff were excused from classes to welcome their new roommates. At about ten o' clock there was a knock on the door. Jeff got up, and opened it.

"Hi." said a boy with perfectly coiffed hair. "I'm looking for Jeff Sterling and Nick Duval. I'm Chris Colfer."

"Jeff Sterling." Jeff said shaking Kurt's hand. Nick came over to the door to greet their roommates. "And this is Nick Duval." Jeff said, wrapping his arm around Nick's shoulder.

"Well, like I said I'm Chris Colfer and this is my boyfriend Darren Criss." Kurt said gesturing next to him. The boy was short, and black hair that was so gelled it looked like he had glued there.

"Nice to meet you." Jeff said shaking hands with Blaine.

Jeff and Nick spent the rest of the day showing Kurt and Blaine around campus. They made sure to introduce them as Chris and Darren to others though. After supper they went back up to their room and watched The Sound of Music. It was one of Kurt and Jeff's favorites. After it was over all four boys were yawning, and ready to hit the hay.

"Shouldn't Nick be heading back to his own room?" asked Kurt. Jeff and Nick looked at Kurt strangely.

"This is Nick's room." Jeff said.

Blaine frowned, "Then where's our room?"

"This is your guy's room too." Nick said, "We share a bed. You guys share a bed."

"Won't that be awkward for you?" Blaine asked. Kurt face—palmed. He had figured out what was going on.

"Excuse him. He's a bit oblivious." he said. He tuned to Blaine. "Blaine, sweetie, Nick and Jeff are dating each other."

"Oh...." Blaine said, blushing. "Sorry about that."

Nick and Jeff laughed. "It's fine. Believe me Jeff's had some really blonde moments." Nick said.

"Hey!" Jeff said pouting. Nick smiled at him.

"You know I love you."

"Yeah." Jeff said rolling his eyes. They kissed sweetly.

"Awww..." Kurt cooed. "You two are adorable."

"Well, so are you two." Jeff said. Nick and Blaine rolled their eyes, as their boyfriends started arguing who was cuter.

"Come on, Jeffy. Let's go to bed." Nick said turning Jeff towards their bed, and pushing him onto it. Jeff fell into the bed, and immediately snuggled under the blankets. Nick chuckled, and hit the lights.

"Night guys." he said in Kurt and Blaine's direction.

"Night." they mumbled back.

Nick climbed into bed and let Jeff wrap his arms around him. He smiled into Jeff's chest.

"Night, Jeffy. Love you."

"Night Nicky. Love you too." Jeff said, and they drifted off into peaceful oblivion.