Almost

Y/N paced back and forth in the waiting room. All kinds of scenarios were running through her head. What if he was dead and they were thinking of ways to tell them? What if he didn't want to see her ever again? Oh Kami, he hates me. She sat down in a chair with her head in her hands. Namki and Hyeko just watched her. They didn't want to anger her, it was obvious she didn't care for them. After another hour or so Tsunade and Shizune exited Kai's room. " Is he-" Tsunade cut her off with a raise of her hand. Y/N looked over at Shizune who looked solemn. Oh no. Y/N's eyes widened and she teared up. "He's.. Is he.. Dead?" Hyeko and Namki looked sad also. No none of them may have known eachother long but they were still teammates. "Kai is not dead baka. You better be lucky he isn't. " Y/N jumped to her feet and almost ran to Kai's room . If it wasn't for Tsunade holding her collar she would be there already.

"Because of this set back the mission i had for your team will be given to someone else. And eventhough Kai is healing a lot faster and better than I thought he would in only 5 hrs-" Damn we've been here that long Y/N thought. "- your team will be working without Kai until he is fully healed. I give him 2 weeks or so. He lost alot of blood and the gash barely missed his heart, it basically almost went through his body but luckily it didn't." I almost killed him Y/N thought and hung her head. " He is out of it right now but he should wake in a few. You can see him now if you like." And with that Tsunade released Y/N and she ran down the hall. Entering his room Y/N just stared at him.

Hyeko and Namki entered after her and they each sat in one of the four chairs in his room. Kai was pale and his hair was swept away from his face. His lips looked a little blue and when Y/N got close enough and touched his hand he was cold. He looked like death and it was her fault. If it wasn't for Tsunade he would be dead. Y/N pulled up a chair and fixed Kai's blanket.