iv. 2015/06/08 // disasterology

Who would understand the beauty of creating something just to destroy it afterwards? All they try to do is pull it together and wrap layers and layers around it so it wouldn't fall apart. Which is in fact useless because everything cripples into pieces and dust someday. But they don't understand how what's shattered and broken can, too, be lovely and graceful and absoluting stunning. The do not understand, no, no.
And who would understand the art of destroying something that is beautiful? When you crush it beneath your touch and feel it crack and crumble and break and drift away and watch it burn in flames before it could fade, before it could turn into something ugly and leave the world that way. Destroy it. Destroy it when it is so raw so pure SO beautiful. Destroy it. Burn it so hot that it ignites the darkest pit of your mind and consume the deepest void in your heart. Destroy it. Light it so bright that even the stars in the sky and the constellations that align look dim so dim they don't actually beam or exist when in comparision. Destroy it. Oh, destroy it.

- m.x.f
Inspo: The line "can we create something beautiful just to destroy it?" from the song Disasterology by Pierce The Veil