5.

The fifth time.

(full.)

Yeong Hee walked out of the CeCi building with her head up high and a large smile plastered on her face. "I GOT THE JOB!!" She yelled aloud and started dancing/jumping around, not caring if anyone was judging her right now. She then made her way to the bubble tea store which was around a 10 minute walk from where she was.

Going to the store was now a part of her daily routine, she was a regular there and the owners knew that. They'd greet her with a big smile and make her their infamous milk tea, with the black pearls yes.

Does that mean Taehyung is a regular too? Her eyes then widened at the thought of him.

••

She walked into the store and was greeted by the owners before she gave a small bow. She payed for the drink and once it was made she was about to walk out when she heard someone call her name. "Yeong Hee! Over here!" She looked around to see where the voice came from. She then spotted Taehyung sitting at one of the tables. She didn't whether to join him or just wave him off. Ugh. She walked towards him and sat opposite him, "Annyeong!" He said cheerfully with a smile.

The same rectangular one she found incredibly cute.

"You're a regular here too?" He asked and she nodded her head. "Me too." He said and she nodded her head once more. "Stop nodding your head and talk." He said poking her forehead. She then glared at him, "Hi." She said and he laughed. "How've you been?" He asked.

"Good thankyou, I got a job at my favourite magazine today." She said with a smile, "Really?? Which one?" He asked with curiosity, "CeCi!" She said and he held up his hand for a high five and when she high-fived him he then entwined his hands with hers.

"Good job Yeong Hee." He said with a smile making her blush slightly.

The warmth of his hand..

It felt nice.