{special chapter}

Just a special chapter to show how Tae confesses to Yeong Hee and if she accepts.

_Jiminipabo_  yey

••

Taehyung

I plopped down onto the couch next to her after pouring the steaming water into the ramen cups and letting it do its thing. I looked at her as she smiled and giggled at the show on my TV. She then turned to right too look at me and caught me staring at her, she then scoffed, "Well I am quite the sight aren't I?" She said and laughed.

"You are." I said quietly, it was then silent for a second and I saw she looked a bit flustered, she then coughed before looking back at the TV. She then grabbed the pillow out of hands and pulled it towards her chest.

Can't I be her pillow instead?

Whiles she was so immersed with the show, I grabbed the remote next to her and switched it off. She then looked at me blankly before glaring at me, "Yah. I was watching that." I nodded my head, "I know. I just want to tell you something." I said and she shifted her whole body to face me.

"I really like you Yeong Hee. No, I love you." I said and then looked up at her face, her eyes then dropped down, "What's wrong?" I asked. She shook her head before lifting it up and giving me a smile, "I do too Taehyung. It's just it feels weird for me. You found out what I did to Jungkook's sister, you think I'm a murderer just don't try to hide it. I know you think that Taehyung." She said before getting up, "I should leave now. I want to accept your love but I just can't. I want to let my feelings be expressed.. because, I-I love you too. But I can't." Her small hands then wrapped around the door knob, as she was about to open the front door I slammed it shut. She then flinched.

"Yeong Hee. I do not think that of you. Why can't you just believe me?" I said to her, running my fingers through my hair out of frustration. Without thinking I wrapped my arms around her waist, bringing her closer towards me and then I kissed her.

I kissed her.

She kissed me back.

It seemed like forever, then she pulled back with a cheeky smile.

"I love you Kim Taehyung, thankyou."

She then looked up at me.

"I think the ramen's ready." She said before gesturing for me to go get it.

god bless bubble tea for letting me meet this beautiful girl.

(A/N btw I had bubble tea today :-) I'm happy)