Letter 10

🚨WARNING🚨

This letter containes mention of Daniel's death and may be triggering to some readers. Read at your own risk.

Dear Daniel,

We landed ten minues ago.
Everything here is so beautiful.
I wish I could live here forever.
Maybe it would make me happy.

We arrived at the hotel.
My mom and dad wanted to go swimming.
I said I would stay and take a nap.

I decided to take a bath.
I scrolled around on facebook and I fould your update.
It read:

Hello everyone. We have some very important and tragic news regarding Cyndago and our future.

It is with heavy hearts that we inform you that Daniel was found in his room on the afternoon of September 16th in critical condition after an apparent suicide attempt. He was rushed to the emergency room and transferred to the intensive care unit. Family was notified and flew to Los Angelas to be by his side. Doctors confirmed that he had suffered irreversible brain damage and would not survive.

He was taken off of life support on Friday, September 18th, 2015.
Surrounded by his family, Daniel passed away in peace.

We would like to announce that Cyndago will no longer carry forward. We have no plans to release any further videos, podcasts, or songs. We will release one final vlog addressing the current situation.

If anyone out there experiences suicidal thoughts or is battling anxiety/depression, we urge you, please seek help. You are worth more than you think, and suicide reaps massive effects upon everyone around you - your friends, your family, and everyone's life who you touched. There is always hope. There is always tomorrow.

We would like to thank everyone who stood with us throughout the years. When Cyndago was started in 2012, we bpnever expected to come this far. It's been nothing short of an amazing journey and all of you are loved. You have all changed our lives and we hope that we could make each one of you smile. We're truly sorry that a story that brought so many people happiness had to have such a sad ending. Daniel will live on in our hearts and in the memories of the thousands of people he brought joy to every day through YouTube. We thank you all. Goodbye.

I.

Can't.

Breathe.

Love,
Me