#1

I woke up to the sound of my phone,oh shoot! It's 06.48! I gotta get ready for school! I rolled myself out of bed then i grab my towel and I hopped into the shower. Oh yes, I really like the feeling when cold water wakes me up in the morning. I walked outside my bathroom with my robe on,I searched my usual clothes,a black top,black jeans,white adidas and some flannel to tie on my waist. I grab my phone,my key car and my bag,I walked downstairs just to find my parents and my sister eating pancakes for breakfast,my fave.

"Hey Mom,hey Dad and hellooooo Adele!" I spoke.

"Hey,Rose the grunge!" answered them.

Yep,everybody basically called me "Rose the grunge" or maybe "grungie" sometimes,just because I love grunge themed,I dressed like a grunge and my life is basically grunge. Well as you can probably tell,grunge is a big'ol part of my life. Hey guys,my name is Rose Diamond Juliet,well that name sounds too elegant for me because my life is just black,black,black, and grunge. People called me "Rose" my two best friends named Lily and Arabella called me "grungie Rose"

Well,now I'm eating my pancakes for breakfast with my family,I'll tell you about my family. My mom had a divorce when I was 10,Adele if you don't know she's my lovely younger sister,she was 8 when my Mom had a divorce. Mom then married to my new Dad,he's literally the best Dad I could ever ask for. Me and Adele has such a different personality,I like grunge,90s bands and grunge tumblr stuff, but she likes girly stuffs,pink stuffs and all of the girly things.

"Hey Mom,Dad I'm gonna go to school right now okay,Hey Del do u want to come with me?"

"No thanks,I'm cool. Jacob will pick me up and drive me to school any minute"

"Ooh Okayy,BYE FAMS!" I spoke while laughing a little bit.

"Bye Rose the grunge,see you after school!" they all answered me.

I turned my car on and drove to school,as soon as I got there I saw Lily and James walking together to their lockers. Ehh I don't like boys, That's what all boys do,get rid of girls that they're bored of. I parked my car and I grab all of my stuffs then I got out of my car. I walked to my lockers but then-

"BOOM! AHAHA GOTCHA GRUNGIE!" shouted Arabell.

"HEY YOU!I ALMOST SHIT MY PANTS!" I shouted to her.

"AHAHAHAH YOUR SHOCKED FACE LOOKS LIKE A PUFFER FISH!" laughed Arabell.

"I swear I'll get your ass back tho,Hey let's walk together to Math shall we?" I talked.

"Let's go but wait, where's Lily? Did you see her?" asked Arabell.

"She's fine,she's with James I saw them while I was parking my car" I answered.

"Oooh,Okay let's go-

We was about to walk together to our English class but then FUCKING HARRIS pulled Arabell and started to make out with her for a SOLID 15 MINUTES. So,you know what? I'll walk by my own. I was walking by my own and texting Adele and just minding my own business. But the-

*DUGGGGGG*

Yep,I bump into someone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEEEEEEEY GUYS! SO DO Y'ALL LIKE MY NEW TEENFICT AHAHAH THIS IS LAME AND STUPID LMAO OKAY,SO WHICH CHARACTER DO YOU LIKE THE MOST IN THIS TEENFICT,COMMENT! DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW ME AND VOTE THIS TEENFICT! SEE YOU WHENEVER I POSTED A NEW CHAPTERR! BYEE

-ridha,2016