#2

*PREVIOUS CHAPTER*

*DUGGGGG*

Rose bump into someone at school,with a beautiful and gorgeous eyes.

ROSE POV

Uhm what a great start of a day,I bump into someone.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" spoke Rose.

As Rose starting to help that mysterious boy who just bump into her,she started looking at his beautiful and gorgeous dark brown eyes,gosh that is satisfying. Rose then feel his soft hand hold her wrist.

"It's okay tho,just watch your way while walking to your class" spoke the boy.

"Okay,my name is Rose. I have never seen you before in this school,what's your name?" spoke Rose

"Guess" teased the boy.

And then that mysterious boy walked away from Rose leaving her with a confused and curious look. back to Rose's POV Oh gosh that boy is so mysterious. I wonder who he is. Mumbled Rose. I walked to my English class and I saw Lily with Arabell sitting in there,I quickly enters the classroom.

"There you are,Rose! We've been looking for you everywhere!" spoke Lily.

"Uhm yeah im sorry I got stuck with a boy on my way here" answered Rose.

"BOY?!?!?!?!?" they screamed

"Hey calm ur tits okay it's no one!" shouted Rose

"Okay ma'am" they said with a little bit of a laugh.

Mrs.Dean is entering the class wit- SHOOT! It's that boy who I bump into!

"Hey guys so this is your new friend he moved to California because his Dad have a job and has to work here,in California. Noel,introduce yourself please." Spoke Mrs. D

"Hey guys my name is Noel Prady Raymond, you guys can call me Noel" spoke Noel.

"Now,Noel I think you should sit with.. *looks around class* oh! grungie Rose!" spoke Mrs. D

"Uhh It's Rose, Mrs. Dean." Rose spoke.

ROSE POV

Damn,Mrs. D. I get to sit next to that boy who I bumped into. This is just really awkward okay.

"Hey,Rose do you have any pencil that I can borrow?" asked Noel

"Yeah sure here it is" answered Rose.

"Thank you so much!" said Noel

"So guys for tonight's homework you will be doing a story about romance,because this is a story about romance I will pair each one of you to a boy or a girl" Said Mrs.D

Then Mrs.D read all of the pairings she made.

"Lily Eisley Gondelman get to pair with James Reed Pennington."

"Arabella Quinn get to pair with Harris Halbert"

"Rose Diamond Juliet get to pair with Noel Prady Raymon"

WAIT,WHAT?!?!?!?! THERE'S NO WAY ME AND NOEL WILL DO THIS HOMEWORK TOGETHER!! UGH.

"So, when do we are gonna do this homework,Rose? You know it's due tomorrow" Talked Noel.

"Umm how about at my place?" answered Rose

SHOOT! WHY DID I SUGGEST AT MY PLACE?!

"Ooh okay! Your place sound good. Can I have your number? You know it's for sending your address and everything" Noel spoke.

"Okay,its 628XXXXXX" talked Rose.

"Yep I got that!" shouted Noel.

SKIP>SCHOOL

After the bells rang I basically just went to my locker and sadly my plans with Lily and Arabell is cancelled because of that homework Mrs.D gave us. Oh well we can still do our plans tomorrow. And I'm gonna do homework with Noel today,SHOOT!

I drove my car to my house then I parked my car in my driveway and opened the house door. Yep there's no one home.

I waited Noel for 1 hours and then finally my house bell rang. It's Noel.

"Hey,Rose" talked Noel,with that beautiful gorgeous eyes looking right at Rose.

Damnnn that eyes satisfies me everytime I look into them..

"Hello,Rose? Are you there?? Earth to Rose!" shouted Noel.

"Oh yeah yeah yeah here just come in" talked Rose

Rose and Noel are finishing the homework Mrs.D gave,after they finished the homework Noel played video games because Rose is sleeping on the couch right next to Noel.

NOEL POV

I am now playing games in Rose's house,she fell asleep next to me,then I looked at her

Damn,grungie Rose. Looking at that kissable lips makes me want to kiss you right now,Noel said in his mind.

Then I just can't help it. I put my hand on Rose's forehead and just smoothly kissed her forehead without waking her up. Then I just continued playing games and act like nothing happened.

-------------------------------------------

Hey y'all I swear 2 god this chapter is so cheesy but so cute at the same time lmaoooo,anyway I hope y'all enjoy this chapter,don't forget to vomment and bye!

-ridha,2016.