Chapter 1

Hey! So this my first fan fiction. I don't own Naruto just the plot.

"Hello" Kurama speaking
"Hello" Kurama thinking

General POV

He ran through the streets using the shadows as his coverage to flee from the mob of villagers for the past hour. Although Naruto was just three years old he was considered as a genius by the third Hokage. Naruto also figured out that he was a jinchuriki and he also found out about his heritage. Naruto met Kurama when he was two years old and after a few more meetings he rid hatred in the fox's heart with his innocence and kindness.

Kurama's POV

Hm..the kid is getting good at stealth, he will be perfect for infiltration missions.
"Oi brat take a left here, it'll lead you to the hideout much quicker". " Thanks Kurama " he said

Naruto's POV

Finally..I made it! I better create a shadow clone to lead the villagers away from this place.. "Hey Kurama can you teach me fūinjutsu?" "Sure kit I'll teach you the arts of sealing. "Thanks..crap my clone dispelled" "I'll train you to also build up endurance. It'll take about two years right about the time you join the academy and I'll also place gravity seals on you" "Okay thanks and I better sleep then seems like we two long hard years ahead of us. Good night Kurama!" "Good night kit"

AND CHAPTER ONE IS DONE. DO COMMENT AND ONCE AGAIN I DON'T OWN NARUTO.