Chapter 6

Naruto POV

Well today is the day of being placed into squads. Iruka sensei was giving us crap on how we are just genin and we should always follow the shinobi rules and then he started with placing us in squads and I was impatiently waiting to be placed in a squad.

"Oi Kurama do you think I'll be placed in the same squad as Sayoko?" "I have no idea Naru. But when your father was Hokage he placed people in teams based on their abilities and whether they are compatible. I am pretty sure there will be a Ino Shika cho trio."

"Team 7 consists of Sayoko Uchiha, Sakura Haruno" well both don't look so pleased with being in the same team
"And Naruto Uzumaki" that's cool I'm with Sayoko and banshee.

"Iruka sensei why does an awesome kunoichi like me be in the same team as Sayoko"

"Well that's because Sayoko has the highest grade in the kunoichi category whereas you have lowest but not as low as Kiba" "Hey that's uncalled for"

Idiots they don't know the true strength of me and Sayoko "This is very entertaining Naru". Everything is entertaining for you Kurama

"Well that's all for your squads. Your jonin sensei will be here any minute to pick you guys up. Oh and squad 7 I would get comfortable if I were you cause your sensei is know for being late and lazy"

I see so our sensei is the copy cat, things are certainly gonna get interesting especially tomorrow with the classic squad 7 bell test. I wonder if Sayoko and banshee will be able to figure out the test. Well time for ramen!!

At a secret hidden base far away from Konoha

"You all have your assignments now disperse"

I shall bring peace to this world for I am a GOD

Well another small chapter and I'm sorry for that. And I apologise for any grammatical and spelling mistakes. See you guys soon.