Chapter 3

Naruto's POV

Sayoko didn't come to the academy that day, it got me worried and I was getting these bad vibes the other day. On my way home I heard the villagers whispering about a clan being murdered and me being the curious one started investigating by eavesdropping on others conversation. When I came to find out that it was the Uchiha clan that was murdered I was beyond shocked and was at the verge of crying. The Uchiha clan was the only clan to treat me like human and not like a demon....I think it is because of me that they were and killed. I ran to Jiji's office and just barged in not caring a bit for formalities. I demanded answers and jiji gave them to me saying that it was Itachi Uchiha a person who I considered my brother was the one who slaughtered the entire clan without mercy the Hokage then said that there was one person who survived and that was Sayoko. I was sorta relieved. I was then escorted to the hospital along with an anbu who wore a dog mask.
On seeing me she immediately started crying and hugging me tight and said she was scared, she asked if I could stay at the compound today with as there were loads of space and that she was scared and lonely and I agreed to her request and we headed out to the Uchiha compound.
It was a stormy night like yesterday and Sayoko wasn't able to sleep.
"Naruto I'm scared could you stay with me till I sleep" she asked. I stayed with her for a while and eventually fell asleep. The next day I woke to the smell of ramen and saw Sayoko cooking. 'I could used to this' I thought to myself. Eventually I moved to the Uchiha compound and I started sleeping peacefully knowing that I was safe for the villagers. I also started eating healthy because Sayoko was the one cooking and shopping.
I also told Sayoko about the Kurama and my heritage. She didn't hate me and became even more protective. Kurama also started training her. Life was getting better and better each day.

So that's chapter 3. I don't own Naruto. And what do you guys think of this story so far. Should I continue? And sorry if it's too short I'm totally new to this and I apologies if there is any spelling and grammar mistakes