Chapter 2

A Few Weeks Later...

"Honey time to go to Kings Cross" my mother yelled. The boys are still at Grans house, wish I could've said bye to them. "Okay mom" I yelled back. I grabbed Zaurus, and my bags, and my coat as it was September first and was chilly outside.

At Kings Cross...

I looked at my ticket "Platform 9 3/4" I looked at my parents with a very confused look. "Hunny that's not a platform" we walked in between platforms 9 and 10. We saw a lady with a lot of kids so we decided to ask for help, "Excuse Miss" I asked "Can you direct me to platform 9 3/4" she smiled "First year at Hogwarts?" She asked I nodded. How did she know? "Its Ronalds first year as well" she pointed her finger at a boy about my age with red hair, he was kinda cute. "This is Percy, he is a prefect, these are the twins, Fred and George, you met Ron and this is my daughter Ginny, she will start attending next year". I introduced my parents, and looked at the clock "Well mom, dad better be going," they hugged me and waved as they walked away. "Okay, Zaria was it?" I nodded "all you have to do is run straight through that wall" I looked at her like she was crazy, "Watch Percy and the twins first" I watched as they ran through the wall with no sign of fear, and disappeared. It was my turn "I would do it at a bit of a jog" I nodded, I ran towards the wall, scared for the impact, but there was none, I arrived right in front of The Hogwarts Express. "Wow" soon Ron followed behind me, Mrs.Weasley directed us to our compartments "Thank you so much" I said to her "Anytime dear, now go on, don't wanna miss the train" she said waving. I saw Ron talking to a boy whose name I recall was Harry Potter, seems to be pretty famous, I have never heard of him. We boarded, I sat with Ron and Harry. I couldn't help but stare at Ron, he was so cute. "I'm Harry Potter, and you are?" He asked me "Umm.. Daring, I mean Zaria, Zaria Daring" I said sheepishly "I love that name" said Ron causing me to blush. After a few minutes of chatting with the boys a girl comes with bushy brown hair "Hello I'm Hermione, Hermione Granger, she said taking a seat beside Harry, Ron moved beside me. "I'm Ron, Ron Weasley" he said blushing, "Zaria Daring" I shook hands with her "Harry Potter" she looked amazed "THE HARRY POTTER?!" He nodded "and you have the the famous scar, almost as famous as the wizard who gave it to you?" She asked, he lifted up his hair on his forehead revealing a lightning shaped scar "Amazing" she said "Well I best be off, better get your robes on, we will be arriving soon" she said before leaving "A little hotheaded if I do say so myself" said Ron. I laughed "You have a nice laugh" Ron and Harry said at the same time, I laughed even harder this time.

We arrived at a dock, where we had to board boats, I was with Harry and Ron. As we approached the unloading dock, I slipped, and fell on someone. I looked up to see a boy with platinum blonde hair and piercing gray eyes. "Watch where you are going" he said, all I managed to say was "sorry" I was starstruck. Uh-Oh, I think I'm falling for Ron and that boy whose name I have yet to find out.

We made our way to the front gate, as it opened I was amazed by how beautiful it was. We made our way up the stairs to see a women "Hello students, in just a few moments you will take your seats, but before that you must be sorted into your houses, there are 4 houses, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin..." I saw the boys whose name I don't know elbow his buddy when she mentioned Slytherin. "In just a few moments we will be going" she said as she walked into the Great Hall. "Well the rumors are true then" the boy said "Harry Potter is attending Hogwarts" everyone looked astonished "The names Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" Ron sniffled a laugh "You think my name's funny do you? No need to ask yours, Red hair, hand me down robe, you must be a Weasley" he snarled "That's rude" I say loud enough for everyone to hear "and who might you be?" I stood up right in front of him "Daring, Zaria Daring" I said "What do your parents do, work for the Ministry of Magic?" I looked at my shoes, "Um no...my mom is lawyer and my dad is a plumber" all he said was "Your a Mudblood!" I looked at Ron confused he just seemed mad "Don't you dare call her a mudblood" he gritted through his teeth "Ha like I'm going to listen to you Weasley" Professor McGonagall came out "Come in" she said. We followed her to the front, Dumbledore gave a huge speech, and we started to get put in our house groups "Hermione Granger" Professor called out, she got out into Gryffindor, so did Ron and Harry, it was finally my turn "Zaria Daring" I sat on the stool very anxiously the hat barely skimmed my head and the hat yelled "Slytherin" I was kinda upset that I wasn't with Ron... and Harry and Hermione of course but mostly Ron. Next was Draco "Draco Malfoy" it barely touched his head as well when it yelled "Slytherin"

This is gonna be a long year, I can already tell there is going to be quite a bit of drama!
-Zaria Louise Daring