chp.6

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sorry that I haven't updated ( please don't hate me:( ) in a while buuuuuuutttttttttt this should make up for it.........................................................................................................................................

Peyton's pov

When I woke up I felt weird..........like I wanted to be touched. I had this tingling sensation between my legs, but I just ignored it and went down stairs to get some breakfast. When I got down there was a lot of hot unmated males just waiting to touch me....wait I don't want them to touch me wait this is what holly was talking about before I feel asleep on her dumb me should have listened stupid self  but I had to fight it.

When I was looking through the cupboards I could feel all eyes on me. 

My chest was turning I was wanting to be touched so bad I couldn't hold it any more I grabbed the nearest boy to me and kissed him so hard that my lips were already numb I layed down on the counter pulling him on top grabbing his hand but making sure not to break our kiss and making his hands roam down my body before i knew it he was ripped off of me and was thrown across the room then i saw camron but something was different about him.......oh yeah his eyes were pitch black i didn't care he looked sexier when he was mad.

Next thing i knew he grabbed me an threw me across his shoulder i was giggling like a mad person but then i relised that i was still mad at him so i started banging and pounding on his back i knew i was getting somewhere because i was hearing moans of pain out of him because of my alpha blood but he still wouldn't let go.

I stopped when i  felt us stop i looked up to see we were infront of his office. He unlocked the door and took us in, he sat me on the floor beside a wall and chained me to the wall................................................................................................................................................

" What are we doing heree " i asked for the tenth timecamron was pacing around the room but he finally answered me with " because your in heat and all the unmated wolves are going to be after you so your going to stay here while i try not to go down there and rip that boy apart." he said

the the queen whore of all whores walked in " hey babe you wan- what is she doing here she said shooting me a smile i forced on back

" shes in heat i guessing she found her mate a week ago but he didnt accept or reject her " he said having guitl in his eyes

" dont worry sweetie it will all get better" she said pain in her eyes

" hey amy why arent you with your mate " i asked not trying to sound rude

" He died four years ago " she said her bottom lip wobbling

" Oh im sorry to bring that up " i said really sorry but still mad that she has my mate

" oh no sweetie its ok " she said

well now i have to sit here intill my heat is over wish me good luck

..........................................sorry that i said that i was going to do 3 but my brother kept taking the laptop so ill do it tommorow after school................bye