finally returned.

(story still a lot of editing that has to be done this is just a lil something )

Peyton's pov

So Aj and i finally got back to the pack house after what felt like years of us being out. and it's funny because still i almost don't want to leave him. Being with Aj makes me feel comfortable, safe even. I can be who i truly am and not have to worry about being accepted or not. 

after saying my goodbye's to Aj, I try to prepare myself to go back in and face the troubles that awaits me there. I start to think what did i solve by doing that? will facing Cameron's rage be worth all of it?  I sigh to myself and start walking to his room, ready to confess. 

as i approach the door my breath quickens

breathe.. 1..2..3..

While getting the courage up to knock, a familiar voice made me freeze. 

"So what are you saying Cameron? You want to push our wedding back all because of Peter?"

It was Amy, having a discussion with Cameron of course. I know i shouldn't but i couldn't help to lean in closer to hear.  

" Amy look, sweetheart, im telling you, something feels off to me about him. I know he's doing something behind my back but i just haven't figured out what yet", " Why cant you just trust my judgement i am the alpha for Chrissake"  he replied back to her, the irritation in his voice was clear.

" Well forgive me for feeling embarrassed Cam! I've been engaged to you for years and once a wedding finally does get planned and set, here comes some more bullshit." she scoffed " Are you sure this is about a bad feeling you have or about someone else maybe?" she asked.

he took a moment to answer

" I'm done explaining this to you, here" he says " go get your hair done that orange is making you look as crazy as you sound" 

I had to hold my nose closed to stop me from laughing, i ran out of the alphas wing before she came out the room. Although i wish he would've answered her question i have bigger things that i want to figure out now. Like what is the beta Peter up to?