The changes.

Yᴏᴜʀ ᏢᎾᏙ —;;

'I've been living in Paris since 9... I had to move from (y/c) here... Even after all those years I spent here, and I have changed my school yet, why am I so scared to go to the new middle school...'
I said to my-self picking the clothes I want to wear tomorrow... It's a new school year. As I packed everything I needed in my bag, all the notebooks... And my sketchbook.
I was really scared but excited at the sametime, maybe I was so emotional because I was tired, "I should go to sleep..." I have gone downstairs to wish my parents a good night. I walked back up to my room and lied on my bed and turned off the lights, as I lied I thought to myself what the day could be like, what people will be, will I success this year... You took your phone and texted your best friend and wished her good luck for tomorrow and a good night. Your cat came and you closed your phone as you slowly fell asleep.

☆Time-skip to the next morning☆

You woke up by the alarm ringing and your mom sitting next to you,
"Good morning!" Your mom said cheerfully, "Here's your breakfast," she placed a plate of French toast with tea on my table,
"Wake up as soon as you can, so you won't be late." She smiled at me and left my room downstairs.
I sat on my bed rubbing my eyes so I could wake up, I drank a little bit of water so I can fully open my eyes, I stood and sat on my chair next to my table and I ate my breakfast, I went to the bathroom and washed out my face and brushed my teeth then I changed my pjs to the clothes I picked up yesterday. I brushed my (h/l) (h/c) hair. I took my bag and went down stairs, I saw my parents eating breakfast and I hugged them, "Good morning! And have a nice day today dad." I smiled as I looked up to the clock and saw that there was five minutes left till the lessons beginning and I had to introduce myself as well. My mom spoke "Good lu-" but I rushed away not to be late. "See you after school...!" I yelled at ran away from the house to my new school, I was pretty lucky because it was three minutes away for me from my house to school. I got there I stood it the front of the front door, my heart started beating fast. I was so scared, 'I have to get the courage to try.' I said to myself as I walked in.

//sorry this one is short but I'm already wring the next so it's fast to come! Correct me if you find any mistakes here.