The changes.

- I walked in.
As I stepped in, the bell rang and all the people that were outside have gone to their classes and rooms.
I stood next to the schools front door confused, I took my class list I've got today.
Suddenly a dark blue-haired girl run through the door bumping into me.
"A-are you alright?" I asked as I saw her on the floor, I gave her my hand so she could stand up.
"Yeah..!" The blue-haired girl awkwardly smiled at me.
"-wait, I didn't see you here before..."
"Uh! I'm new here..." I sweated up a little, 'What if she knows where my class would be?' I thought to myself.
"Oh yeah, e-excuse me, but do you know where this class is..?" I handed her the class list.
"-oh!!"
"You're in the same class as me!" She smiled happily at me.
"A-am I? This I great!" I replied to her.
"But shouldn't we go to the class...? Otherwise we're already late...!"
"-oops!!" The blue haired girl grabbed my wrist and run up to the class with me.
Before we entered inside the class she stopped,
"By the way, I'm Marinette. If you want we could talk later!" She finished and sneaked in the class quietly.
As then I stood in front of the door shaking. My heart started beating really fast.
'I have to do it...' I said to myself and knocked in the class door.
"E-excuse me?" I quietly asked.
"Oh miss (l/n)! You're late... Next time be prepared to get in time."  The teacher said to me as invited me with a hand move inside the class.
I stood in the middle of class all blushing an didn't know what to do.
"This is (f/n)! She'll be in our class from now on. I hope all of you will make good friends with her. Take any empty sit you want." The teacher introduced me and placed her hand on my shoulder.
I looked through the class and saw Marinette sitting in the second line, she smiled and gave me thumbs up, I waved to her a little.
I saw only two empty places in the class where I could sit, it was next to a really huge guy who seemed not very friendly, and another boy who I didn't see really because I think he either drew or wrote something and hid behind that huge guy.
I sighed and walked up next to that boy in the very end of the class.
I sat down and got out my sketchbook and other notebooks to pretend I'm writing down from the board.
I took my pencil out and opened my sketch book, slowly I started sketching the view from my side.

Nathanaël's ᏢᎾᏙ—;;
I slowly turned my head towards the new girl, to see what she's doing.
I saw her sketching things that were in our class. 'She's an artist too..?'
I looked more closely to see it, blushing and hoping she won't notice me looking at her drawing.
She stopped as she saw me looking at her.
I backed away but still looking at her, she closed her sketchbook and hid her face with her hands.
I touched her shoulder gently,
"I-I'm sorry for looking at your drawings... You're actually really good. I'm sorry if it somehow made you so embarrassed..."

Your ᏢᎾᏙ —;;
I blushed and covered up my face because I was no good at socializing especially with boys, and I hated when someone looked at me while drawing or my drawings.
As he apologized to me I opened my face up with a sad looking face,
"It's alright..." I said back to him.
"By the way... I didn't introduce myself, my names Nathanaël." He smiled at me.
"I-it's really nice to meet you... I am-"
"I know who you are, out teacher just introduced you to us. Oh yeah, I didn't tell...I draw too."
He took his sketchbook to my side and opened it.
"There, since I looked on your drawing I'll give you to take a look at mine."
I took it as he handed it to me and I looked through it.
"Wow... Your artstyle is amazing!" I said cheerfully, I closed his sketchbook and gave it to him.
"T-Thank you.." He said a little blushing, but then suddenly the bell rang again and it was a break.
He stood up and placed his notebooks in his bag,
"I'll see you soon, (y/n)." He said to me taking his bag with him,
I smiled back and waved as he left.
I wondered where did he go as everyone else stayed in the class...

Sorry for super late update, I was really tired and I didn't have motivation to write,
everything is still super boring but I try to make my chapters as long as I can! I won't lie or promise but at least one/two more chapters and things will turn out more interesting!