Just a human among elfs.

Oniria... I was dreamig this place all my life! With every single detail. Infortunately while I was lost in my thoughts of adventures, an elf spoted me and went to tell everyone else. They were looking at me and I knew that I should be scared, but I couldn't stop being mesmerized by the beauty of this place."What is this?" asked a lady with dark hair. "That must be a human" anwsered an old elf. "It can't be a human!" shouted a man in the crowd. "We are protected from them for more than thousands years." he said obviously anixious. I was suprised; they are afraid of me? "Don't worry she wont be a problem for long." said the old one in a placid tone. My blood freazed. "Ha! I agree she deserves a punishmet." said an other elf. "We won't punish her, ofcourse." he corrected the last statement "How did you got here, little one?" he asked me with a warm smile. "I-I just followed eh.... an elf here..." I trembled. "An elf?!" screamed a woman. "Which elf, little one? Do you see him or her among them?" the old elf remained calm. "Hm..." I looked around to see if I could spot the red-haired elf, who leaded me here and there he was, hidding behind an other person. "That's him" I said and pointed at him. "Oh, so it's Eric once more!" he laughted. "It wasn't me!" he complained. "But I saw you!" I said. "And why should we believe her? She's just human, humans lie all the time!" said Eric. "Eric, silence! You need to take responsibility of your acts and your mistakes. You are going to take care of her while she is here" said the old elf once more, but this time his voice was more intense...