Jealousy

(Greed's POV)

I clenched my fist at the laughing I heard from the other room. ____ and the Fullmetal brat were in there and apparently Ed had said something she found funny.

"Awww, are you jealous, Greed?" Ling laughed.

"No."

"Sure......"

"Shut up."

I walked into the room and say in between ____ and Ed.

"Oof, hi Greed." ____ said as scooted away so she wasn't squished. I didn't respond. Ed glared at me.

"What's your your problem?!" Ed snapped. I ignored him, but he shoved me. So, naturally, I grabbed his shirt collar and lifted him off the ground.

"Don't hit me brat." I growled. ____ got to her feet and rushed over.

"Greed, calm down." She said and tried to pull me away. I was way too pissed off to let, even _____, pull me away.

"Now you're just being an ass!" Ling yelled.

"Fuck off."

I dropped Ed on his ass and stormed out of the room. ____ ran out after me.  I didn't bother to look back at her.

"Greed!" She yelled, I ignored her. She was obviously getting mad.

"Greed, look at me right now!!" This time I stopped.

"Great job, Greed. Now you pissed her off." Ling said.

"I noticed."

"What the hell was that all about?!" ____ snapped.

"Come here." I said and pulled her into my room. She looked at me, irritably wait for an explanation.

"I– ummm....... Damn it....." I muttered. What's the matter with me?! She looked like she was trying so hard not to laugh. My face heated up.

"Greed, are you blushing?" ____ asked. That just made my face heat up more. Damn it......

"No. I'm not." I snapped. She laughed. My god, I love when she laughs..... Wait, what the hell am I thinking?!

"You're an idiot." Ling said, "Just shut up and confess already."

"NO ONE ASKED YOU."

"I don't like how close the Fullmedal brat was to you." I muttered. ____ burst out laughing.

"Wait– so all of that was just because you were jealous?" She managed to say in between laughs.

"I wasn't jealous......" I muttered.

"Yes you were." Ling laughed.

"Shut up."

"Fine. I guess I'll go continue me conversation with Ed then....." She said teasingly, but it was enough to piss me off. I grabbed her wrist and spun her back to me. I kissed her possessively. When I pulled back her face was red.

"No." I growled. I smirked. "Now whose blushing?" 

"Shut up." ____ laughed and kissed me again.