Even I Would Be Ashamed!

Edit 4/18/15: This chapter was edited on April 18.

~~~~~

Percy Jackson has updated his status:

GUYS IT'S MY BIRTHDAY ON SUNDAY!

Comments:

Annabeth Chase: And..?

Percy Jackson: Are you throwing me a party or what?

Annabeth Chase: Just for asking, no.

Annabeth Chase: Just kidding, I am throwing you a party! With Piper's help. It'll be awesome.

Percy Jackson: Can't wait :D

Hazel Levesque: How old are you turning? I never knew :P

Percy Jackson: 17!

Hazel Levesque: Happy early birthday!

Percy Jackson: Thanks!

Jason Grace: I forgot that I need to get you a present still!

Nico di Angelo: Am I invited?

Annabeth Chase: I'm gonna post who's all invited soon.

Nico di Angelo: Kk.

Annabeth Chase has updated her status:

List of people invited to Percy's birthday party:

Grover, Piper, Jason, Leo, Reyna, Katie, Frank, Hazel, Nico, The Stolls (if they don't break or steal anything), Thalia, Malcolm, Juniper, Tyson, Dakota, Clarisse, Will Solace, Chris Rodriguez, Pollux, and Rachel.

Gods invited: Poseidon and Apollo (he's the deejay)

Comments:

Percy Jackson: Wow, that's a lot of people. I didn't know that I knew so many people!

Thalia Grace: Apollo better play some Green Day or else I'm not going.

Apollo: Don't worry, I'm up to date with music! I'm going to be playing some of that Justin Bieber's music.

Percy Jackson: Please don't.

Thalia Grace and 235 others like this comment.

Apollo: I was just kidding! If he was my kid, even I would be ashamed to call him my son!

Hermes: Good one, Apollo! *high fives*

Annabeth Chase: Guys, I put together the playlist! There will be something for everyone on it!

Apollo: OR if you wanted to, I could bring a track that plays whatever you wanted to hear!

Annabeth Chase: Bring that as backup..

Percy Jackson has updated his status:

That awkward moment when you find out they made a video game and two movies about you...

Comments:

Nico di Angelo: That awkward moment when when you start telling a story and realize no one's listening so you slowly fade out and pretend you never said anything.

Piper McLean: That awkward moment when you're trying to tell a funny joke/story but can't because you're laughing too hard at it.

Leo Valdez: That awkward moment when you tell a yo mama joke but the other person's mom died and they start crying and yelling at you..

Annabeth Chase: That awkward moment when you wave to someone but they don't see it.

Jason Grace: That awkward moment when you're trying to get past someone but you keep stepping to the same side as them.

Frank Zhang: That awkward moment when you buy a bag of air and there are chips inside.

Hazel Levesque: That awkward moment when you burst out laughing because you thought of a hilarious joke and everyone starts staring at you.

BananaJump has updated her status:

Yup, Percy's birthday is seriously on Sunday (August 18). He is turning 17, right? Please correct me if I'm wrong :P