Chap 2

The people of the guild were amazing, most of them had hard pasts, but they were amazing. They were always fighting, but they still loved each other. I had become good friends with Cana.

"Hey, Sara, can you help me? In need to put up those job requests, but I'm going to have to clean the guild!" Mira asked me from her usual spot, the bar.

"No problem, sweetie!" I shouted from the ceiling, yes, I was walking on the ceiling, jealous?

I got down and fell on my feet, I walked to the bar and picked up the pile of requests, reading them a little while walking to the board. Mira finished cleaning and left, while I still wasn't done, those requests were going to be the death of me...

I turned my head as I the door opened, I saw a tall and, I'm not gonna lie, muscular blond teenager walked in the guild. And me being me, I dropped all the requests on the floor. I heard the boy stifle a laugh from behind me.

"I can't believe it! The old man let's anyone in the guild doesn't he?" He laughed. I turned around and glared at him.

"And why are you so special?" I snapped. "I bet you aren't half as much of a challenge as that fire kid."

"No, I'm not. I'm stronger, I don't know what crap the others told you but I'm the strongest member of this guild." He said hovering over me.

"You might want to think about that again..." I told him not breaking eye contact. "Because, there's a girl who might just be able to beat you to a pulp."

"Is that a challenge?" The man chuckled stepping away from me.

"Yes, it is. Tomorrow be ready." I turned back to the requests, picking them up from the floor, as he walked to the second floor of the guild. When I was done, I walked to the room Master Makarov had lend me until I found a house.
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I woke up to the sound of shouts, yells and the f-ing sun shining through the window. I got dressed and walked to the common area of the guild. The man from the night before was talking to the master while everyone else was fighting. In the blink of an eye, none of them had magic and all stopped fighting.

"Alright, you stupid idiots!" I shouted making everyone turn to me. "I was woken up by a freaking ruckus, because of all you stupid ass sons of bitches! And I really don't want to waste my energy on y'all 'cause today I'm gonna have to fight this douche who thinks he's stronger than me, so don't make another ruckus before I'm out of here, got it!?"

I gave them back their powers without them noticing and walked to Mirajane, I asked her how she could live with all those people, but she didn't get the time to answer.

"You don't. By the way, I'm Laxus." Someone said from behind me, I turned around to see the blond of yesterday. "That was pretty cool. How'd you get them to stop."

"I just did, besides, what would be the fun in telling you?" I smirked. "Wouldn't want to spoil the fun, now would I?" I left him alone to go back to my room.

I took off my red plaid shirt and black skinny jeans to put my black leggings and sports bra. Before going out of my room, I took my iPod and head phones.

"Where do you think you're going, girlie?" Laxus asked me as I was about to leave the guild.

"Running, what do you think, asshat?" I said trying to pass him, but he blocked my way.

"You've got guts calling me an asshat, you know. Not a lot of people are stupid enough to do that." He said cockily.

"Or maybe, I'm just strong enough, to not feel threatened by you." I told him pushing him aside to go on my run. I ran for about an hour before stopping in a grocery store.

          I looked around for five minutes, seeing stuff I had, didn't need or simply didn't care of, then headed for the door, but Laxus was blocking my way.

          "Are you following me around or are you just shopping here?" I asked the blond.

         "So, what's up with you? You don't seem to have magic, you're fast, you're arrogant, but everyone says you're the nicest person they ever met." I said, looking at me straight in the eye, as if he was trying to read me. "And yet, you still haven't shown any sign of happiness or hate towards me, you're just... Indifferent."

          "I'm not going to spend time hating someone I can't change. And I'm sure as hell not going to be nice to someone who doesn't even try to understand me." I told him, pushing him away to run back to the guild.
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

          "Ready to fight, asshat?" I asked Laxus as he was drinking on the second floor of the guild.

          "I thought you were never gonna ask!" He shouted jumping down to my floor. "I'm not gonna go easy on you."

          "Wouldn't dream of it." I said before stealing Laxus' magic.

          He tried to shoot a blast at me, realizing he wasn't able to use his magic, he stared down to his hands in disbelief. He looked up at me, not able to pronounce a word. He seemed in deep thoughts, probably wondering how he lost his powers.

          He ran at me and decided to throw a punch at my face that I ducked, before kicking his legs making him fall on the floor. I got up, Laxus grabbed my led, pulled me down and pinned me down by my arms.

          "A Stealing Wizard, huh?" He smirked. "But you can't use the magic until you understand it, so it won't be any help."

          "You're wrong. I already understand it." I disappeared and reappeared behind him, I turned him around and pinned him to the floor. "Second Generation Lighting Dragon Slayer Magic. Let's how many bolts your magic can get to..." I shocked him with some of his magic, just enough to make him shout.

          I got off him. "Guess I'm stronger than you after all." I said giving him his magic back. "Oh, and by the way, I'm Sara."

          I offered him a hand so he could get up, he took it and pulled himself off the ground.

          "That's a nice name, Princess." He told me walking off.

          "That's the wrong spelling, asshat!" I shouted at him.