5:let's roll.

Re'Karrie
it's been 4 days since I been living with Lauren , and her family
today is school, and she told me after school that her cousin was gonna take us bowling.
I mentally rolled my eyes.
why? just why him? it's like he wants to see me and ask me questions, and stuff with his chocolate ass. He's REEEAALLY tall though,dark chocolate with a 6 pack he tatted almost everywhere around his chest area. I'm
I wonder what's the actual number on his height.
any way.
I'm start getting ready for school so Lauren can leave me alone.
"move lauren,damn"
"You're like a pillow come onnnnn"
"girl mooooove I gotta wash my tail , ima tell."
She jumped up when I pushed her and she started screaming.
"aaaaaaah!!!!!!!"
"Damn it lauren shut up."
I heard uncle Sean say
I started snickering.
she got up,and went to her room I guess to shower.
I wonder who taking us to school today cause Lauren can't drive yet her daddy won't allow her he say she don't have the mental stability yet. lol I guess cause she screams a lot.
anyway let me shower..

once I got out the shower I grabbed my towel walking into my room. looking at myself in the full mirror.
"you are worth it girl"
by the time I dropped my towel I didn't realize my door was cracked.
I heard footsteps
"Aye Shawna!! you ready to- DAMN.." i screamed,Kyle stood there.
"uhh I-I ummm"
"My bad." He smirked and slowly backed up.
"Damn go faster will ya gotta get dressed I'm hungry." He closed the door. . if I didn't know any better I would say he was trying to see me naked, like the more he looked the more he wanted to see.
Kyle
DAAAAMN
I wasn't expecting to see that but lil mama had a bodyyyyyyy , beside I just found out she was living here. I got lost looking for Lauren's room, and then bam there it is.
anyway..
I got Gina's ashes from the morgue though.
then her mom came, and pick them up from me saying "I don't deserve to keep apart of her", oh well. We were done anyway,and Gina knew I loved her I just had a problem.
so I'm just waiting now so Lauren n lil mama can come downstairs and have breakfast so I can take them to school I decided to take them today cause unc called me plus I'm picking them up so it'll be good.
I got one of my home boys in the back from the trap that Lauren likes,  his name G'Corey  he not gone wait long so I expect him to be coming in in a minute.
speaking of that fool here he comes.
"Wats good fool , why you got me waiting so long ?"
"waiting on Lauren n her lil friend, they showering"
"Oh ight"
He went upstairs looking for Lauren in her room. he better be glad unc still in the room with Aunt Marylynn
"lauren, baby where you at ?"
"get out Corey I'm not playin with you boy!"
She screamed at him then here come unc
"nigga what the fuck you think you doin by my lil girls door when she naked?"
with a smirk on his face and up in surrender he said
"I was- I was looking for the bathroom"
pointing his finger my uncle said
"Ima kill you"
lol that nigga dumb asf.

walking down stairs in a navy blue higlow dress gold bangles gold necklace gold earrings and gold sandals with her hair flowing down her back Re'Karrie says
"uncle Sean I'm ready for sch- Oh good morning Kyle &... you are ?"

She said shaking G'Corey's hand
"Corey"
"Oh nice to meet you...uncle Sean you know when we going shopping?"
lawd not another spoiled one.
"When you come home baby girl" He kissed her forehead "have a good day beautiful , where's shawna ?"
She smiled saying "she's upstairs swimming in that perfume for Corey."
He laughed then we hear.
"lil girl I know you ain't talking about me ... daddy!!"
"Damn I she would stop screaming, girl shut the hell up with that screaming and come give me good bye hug and kiss " He said and we laughed.

"y'all ready?" I said as she hugged unc talking to him saying goodbye.

"Yea I'm good " Lauren Saud and Re'Karrie nodded her head.
when we walked to the car Corey said
"I want you to sit back here with me Lauren, you're friend can take the front seat
I looked at Karrie face didn't look like she was too happy about that.

Re'Karrie
"I want you to sit back here with me lauren, your friend can take the front seat."

Say what ?
aw hell no.
I know this NEGRO not putting me up in the front with Kyle.
"naw I'm good I can sit in the back.. you ain't Finna place my seat this ain your car"
Lauren gave me that pleading look.
"alright whatever ... but you owe me"
We riding the whole way to Dennys that's where we decided to go.
when we got there,Dennys de got out in the back and opened Lauren's door while Kyle texted someone real quick so I decide to get out but Kyle stopped me.
"what?" I semi-yelled.
"woah, calm down I just wanna open your door."
He said.
he got out and opened my door. I got out and said a polite thank you whe. we got in the diner
we sat down and ordered our food.
Kyle was trying to talk to me but I kept trying to avoid his questions.
like now.
"so what's your major when you get into college?"

"I just wanna survive"

He nodded I ate with my head turned. Lauren kept tapping me trying to get my attention about Kyle so Ignored her touch. don't nobody wanna talk to him. I was done so I had to use the bathroom , I whispered to lauren.
"I'll be back , I gotta pee."
I went and used the bathroom when I came back it was time to go so when we got to school, Lauren and corey was all hugged up beside the car. I was waiting for Lauren but started walking off.
"Hey was that a proper goodbye for someone who gave you a ride to school?"
I heard Kyle say. I stopped rolled my eyes and turned around.
"Thanks , see you later. Lauren bring yo ass gurl  for I tell uncle sean !"
She hurried up and caught up to me.

" have you ever heard the saying snitches get stitches?" She said walking beside me

"have you ever heard thots get knots ?" I said laughing .
then she hit me upside the head.
"Don't be funny Hazel."

--
We're almost through with today .
Lauren is currently righting me notes talking about people. the note says
bestie have you ever noticed that mister brink has a cone head ... it reminds me of the ice cream cone with the chocolate at the bottom it's so freaking pointy.
I looked at her with my head tilted like really lauren?
she busted out laughing and mister brinks called her to the front, got you didn't it?

I started snickering.
the bell rang and I walked out of class leaving her going to my locker.
"girl why you always leaving me ."
"Cause you always into something... what'd you get?"
She rolled her eyes.
"after school detention... but I'm not going, you know that ."
sure enough "regular Lauren Richards for you"
"Shut up let's go."
When we got outside it wasn't that long of a wait till Kyle got there this time Lauren and I sat in the back on the way to the bowling alley.
I paid for my own things because uncle Sean gave me a stack this morning. these four days have been amazing I can get use to it.i can admit I have a strong bowling arm on me.
I'm currently winning while Lauren and corey barely pay attention and Kyle is trying to talk to me.
"so you gone ignore me the whole time , I did a good deed for you why don't you wanna talk to me Re'Karrie?"
"Cause one I don't know you like that and two I don't really talk to people like that that's tryna get one thing outta me"
"Baby girl , stop worrying I'm not boogy man I'm not out to get you just let me get to know you."
I looked at him smirking.
"You just gone keep trying huh? ... what you want ?"
"one day to hang out , lemme know a bit more about you "
I shake my head.
"alright , I'll see what you alright bout play boy. now excuse me I gotta bowl. and win the game"
I shot that last shot and knocked all the pins down, ha he not ready.