My two Alphas

Laney is 17 Years old and a werewolf. An accident when she was young made her lose her wolf. Josh is Laney's boyfriend and soon to be Alpha. When Laney is almost 18 and her wolf still hasn't returned many wonder if Josh is her true mate. Laney's father asks the State Alpha for help to bring his daughter's wolf back, but will he want more from Laney? Laney ends up stuck between two Alphas, and a secret the whole town has hidden from her changes her life forever.

Sample below from Inside******************************

He laid me on the bed and began kissing me, as the smell of roses hit my nose. I couldn't believe It I was engaged. He began kissing me down my neck as he reached under my shirt, rubbing his hands on my stomach.

"Laney I can't help It anymore please I want to make love to you" Josh whispered.

"Don't do it" I heard In my head That damn voice again. Shit not right now. I just want to enjoy this not hear a voice in my head making me feel crazy. I pushed the voice away and wrapped my legs around him as I pulled him closer letting him know I was ready. He took off my shirt and unsnapped my bra as he stared at me.

"Oh Laney you are so beautiful," he said as he planted kisses on me.

Suddenly the door busted up "Get the HELL off her NOW!" I heard a strong sexy voice growl. Josh was yanked off me and I heard a thud as he hit the wall. I looked over and seen my parents in the doorway. I immediately covered myself in embarrassment. My Mom rushed over and handed me my clothes.

"Get dressed now." She said as she slammed the door shut, stopping anyone else from entering. I fumbled under the blanket with my bra and shirt and got It on as quickly as I could. I heard things breaking in rapid succession.

"She Is MINE!" I heard Josh yell. I turned towards his voice and that It when I noticed It was Sean he was fighting with. What the hell?

"What is going on?" I shouted at them.

"Go to him now." I heard in my head. To who? I thought "To our mate before someone is killed." the voice replied back in desperation.

© 2013 This Book is protected under copyright laws and is owned and written by me Jane Anne. Any violation of these laws will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. 8/14/2013

Thanks to Jenny_Poo for help with editing!