A engagement and a tussle

I have added more to this chapter as I felt that It needed it. There will be alot of dialogue towards the end, but It was necessary. Thanks

As promised here is the next part which starts in Josh's pov. I went ahead and updated twice today as a treat, and It will get the plot laid out a bit more. Enjoy vote and comment, please! Also, I have not edited this yet. I have an editor working on previous chapters and will get this edited soon. Thanks

*******************************************************

      Josh's pov

"Laney McLaughlin, I love you and have for a very long time. Will you be my wife?" I asked Laney.

 She was standing there in shock.  I decided I didn't want to wait anymore she had to be my mate, even if my wolf couldn't verify It, because her wolf had been lost to her. After her accident years ago her wolf just never came back. I don't care though, I love her and accept her wolf or not. No man was going to take her from me. Not even Alpha Sean. I did not care If he was The Head Alpha of our State, Laney was mine. I saw how he growled and acted around her and tonight I would make sure Laney was my mate, Not his. It felt like an eternity waiting on her to answer.

"Yes, Josh I will Marry You!" Laney suddenly said. 

Those words made me, the happiest man alive. I picked her up and swung her around. I was so happy. I knew everyone wanted me to wait to make sure, But I didn't want to not when another man could take her from me. After today It would be sealed and we would be mated. I was happy and so was my wolf. He loved her too.

**********************************************************************************

Back to Laney pov

He laid me on the bed and began kissing me. I couldn't believe It I was engaged. He began kissing me down my neck as he reached under my shirt, rubbing his hands on my stomach.

"Laney I can't help it anymore, please I want to make love to you," Josh whispered.

"Don't do it" I heard In my head That damn voice again. Shit not right now. I just want to enjoy this not hear a voice in my head making me feel crazy. I pushed the voice away and wrapped my legs around him as I pulled him closer letting him Know I was ready. He took off my shirt and unsnapped my bra as he stared at me

"Oh, Laney you are so beautiful" he said as he planted kisses on me.

Suddenly the door busted up "Get the FUCK off her NOW!!" I heard a strong sexy voice growl. Josh was yanked off me and I heard a thud as He hit the wall. I looked over and saw my parents In the doorway. I immediately covered myself in embarrassment. My Mom rushed over and handed me my clothes

"Get dressed now." She said as she slammed the door shut, stopping anyone else from entering. I fumbled under the blanket with my bra and shirt and got It on as quickly as I could. I could hear stuff breaking in rapid succession.

"She Is MINE!" I heard Josh yell. I turned towards his voice and that Is when I noticed It was Sean he was fighting with. What The hell?

"What is going on? I shouted at them

"Go to him now." I heard in my head. 

To who? I thought.

"To our mate before someone is killed" the voice replied back in desperation.

"Stop them now Laney" My Mother said. I was so confused. Phil was trying to reign them In but It didn't work. How was I supposed to stop them? Everyone was yelling at once.

"You know the punishment Philip as does your son he must want to die." Sean spat at Philip as he held Josh up by the throat, his eyes no longer Green but Black and filled with rage.