Regrets...

Hello all dear readers of mine!

Like ever other story I have written, here is my disclaimer:

I DO NOT own TMI or TID!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person pov

"No!" Clary shouted.

"So you want to be treated the hard way, sister. Then be my guess."Sebastian hissed.

Sebastian was fairly surprise Clary will reject his offer. He always thought Clary always put her precious and weak little friends before herself. But it does not matter, either way she will still be his. Maybe this way , he may even get some entertainment too!

"Bring Alexander Gideon Lightwood to me!" Sebastian ordered.

Alec's eyes grew wide. Two endarkened went forward, each stand at one side and grabbed his arm.

"No!!" Magnus yelled, struggling to get up but he was too weak. He barely have the strength to stand. The others struggled against the guards that held them back as Alec was brought to the front.

Alec tried his best to fight back but with no success.

Alec was forced to kneel in front of Sebastian.

" I will make you regret that choice, my dear sister. I always keep my promises. I will turn the people that you love one by one every week.Starting with him! " Sebastian pointed at Alec.

"Bring the cup! " Sebastian ordered.

"No!!Alec! Alec! No!Please! "Magnus pleaded.

-----;----;------;-----;;---
So here is a cliffy. I know it's short and stuff but I will update. Please review and tell me what you think of this chapter and plot. Ignore the grammar mistakes.

Next chapter will be Magnus's pov