Lost

I am so sorry about the extreme late update. I am busy as Exams are coming, and math is just as " mind-blowing" as ever. Literally. So now, lets get on with the chapter.

Last chapter:
Magnus's Pov~

Some people is worth breaking your heart for.
........................
Alec's Pov:

" NO!!! Alec! Please Sebastian! Take me instead! Just let Alec go!Please" Magnus begged. My eyes widened. Magnus is begging. Magnus always have a big ego and being the High Warlock of Brooklyn didn't help. But yet he is on his knees, begging Sebastian. For my sake. He cares.

I would be glad that he cares for me even though we broke it off if I am not about to die. But what I worry more is the fact that I caused Magnus to die,  if Sebastian agrees to Magnus's request.
I struggled . I have to protect Magnus. I have to. I need. I must.

When I looked up at Sebastian, there was a crook smirk hanging on his face.He kneels down in front of me,  so we are at the same eye level - so he can see my pained expression clearly.

He reached under my chin and gently stroke my jaw line.

"You have a beautiful face,  Alexander.And your eyes would have drawn so much attention from people. No wonder Magnus,  a downworlder , will love you even if you are a shadowhunter. It will be such a pity to destroy such a beauty. Wouldn't it, Bane? "

Sebastian forcefully grabbed my chin,  and turn my head to Magnus's  direction. I looked at Magnus and my heart broke. There is pain and sadness in Magnus's eyes. His normal sparks of excitement and happiness are gone, leaving dull shades of gold in those juniper-green eyes. It was too painful to watch. I tried to look away but , Sebastian's grip on my chin only tightened.

 " Look, Sister! You could have agreed to my request and this would never have happened. Look at this two love birds. You have no right to say be cruel , when you see what have you done to your dear friends that you love so much. Cruelty runs in your veins, Clarissa. Just like how it runs in mine. You can never change the blood in you. You will always be a Morgenstern. Daughter of Valentine Morgenstern." Sebastian laughed.

Anger boiled in me. How can he say such a thing to Clary! Clary is one of the kindest person I have ever met-even though I hate her at first-but I know better now.

"How dare you say such a lie, you demon! Clary is the smartest and kindest girl I have ever meet. It us you!  You had never gotten anyone's not from your sister. Not from your father. Valentine care about Jace-an adopted child - more than you,his one true son. So take your dirty hands off me, you disgusting creature!" I snapped at Sebastian. After the words left my mouth, I realised how much of a blow it would be on Sebastian. I smirked as anger boiled in Sebastian.

"Shut up!!! " Sebastian yelled as he kick me in the stomach.  I groaned as I fell to my side.  The pain was just too much to bare.

I heard voices screaming my name, but the pain just clouded my vision and my ears are ringing. I couldn't focus on who is calling. All I can do is curl into myself until the pain is over.

Sebastian being the fuel person he is,grabbed my chin and forced my mouth open. The shouts got louder as U felt something going was stuffed into my mouth. I tried to fight back,  but the pain from the blow at the stomach weakened me greatly. I felt thick liquid rolled down my throat. Liquid with metallic taste.

Blood.