3

"LEADER!!!!"

Moments later, everyone busted and pushed into Pein's room, while he was working on paperwork, and scared the living crap out of him. Which in your opinion, was probably not a great idea.

"Grr... What the h*ll are you guys doing!? Nya!" Pein shouted in a rage. 

"Ah! Leader, you have it, too!" Deidara pointed out. 

"Nya?" Pein was confused, until he realized what he said. 

"Leader," Sasori nervously and sternly said to Pein. "At this rate, the potion will slowly turn us all into cats. We're already growing ears and tails, and the next thing we need is a new speech impediment! Nya!" 

"But, I kinda like my new speech impediment. Nya!" Deidara said. 

"Oi! Sasori, you got any way to turn this f*cking things around, and get back to F*CKING NORMAL!" Hidan shouted angrily. 

"Unfortunately, the original website said nothing of a cure, so we're stooped." Sasori heavily sighed.

In your mind, you swore to yourself that no matter how much you may or may not love Tobi, you're going to kill him when he comes back.

"Luckily, I can devise a cure for this, but it will take time. Nya." Sasori concluded. 

"What should we do in the mean time?" Kakuzu muttered. 

"Nya, anyone got a deck of cards?" Kisame asked out of the blue. Always play cards when you have to wait. And that's what you, Kisame, Kakuzu and Deidara did for hours. Hidan waited for his turn a few times, someone lost. Everyone began to yawn at some part, and not even care if they're cats anymore.

"Nya~ I'm bored.." You complained in boredom. After sort of losing your money to Kakuzu, you laid your head on the table, your ears following suit. They sort of twitched, and your tail wiggled lazily. Hidan's ears perked up a bit, and he grinned. He sneaked on you and started playing with your tails, his fingers poking and touching your soft [color] fur. You didn't notice, until he grabbed it, which sent chills down your spine.

"U-Uh, Hidan!? Stop touching my tail!" You shouted in embarrassment. You pushed Hidan's hands away from your tail and stroked it gently. For a cat, you were pretty sensitive on your ears and tails.

"Hoho~, your ears and tail are sensitive, aren't they?" Hidan smirked seductively. 

"Shut up!" You shouted in defense.

Feeling tired of having to deal with Hidan's perverseness, you went to the kitchen to get something to eat. There you met Zetsu.

"Hey, Zetsu?" 

"Hm? What is it, some sort of cat day? Everyone has tails and ears." 

"Oh yeah, we ate yesterday's dinner, which gave us cat parts, thanks to Tobi. You didn't eat?" 

"No, we had human meat." 

"Nice to know..."

You went to made breakfast, and set up the table a lot quicker than usual. Maybe it was from having cat features. it might be a bit convenient.

Soon everyone came to eat breakfast at the table. Which consisted, of tuna, rice, milk, and etc. Basically, it's sort of a mix of cat food.

Because everyone, except Zetsu has cat senses, they were excited for fish related foods, even Kisame who doesn't like to eat his family members. The food is soon scarfed down and nothing is left. Except for Hidan's saliva after he licked his bowl clean. You took the plates of emptiness and got to washing them.

At this point, almost everyone forgot the horror of having adorable feline features and got to enjoying their time for quite a while. What will happen next? Will they be back to normal? Hopefully, Sasori has found a cure.