4

After two weeks since the incident, Tobi managed to find his way back to the Akatsuki base. And not everyone greeted him nicely. For one thing, Hidan was about to strangle him when he saw him at the door, if it weren't for Kakuzu and Kisame. Itachi gave him a death glare each time they saw each other. Pein kept trying to keep Deidara and Sasori from trying to blow him up, or stick a knife in his eye. Konan simply had nothing to say, or thing of. In fact, her mind was blank. Zetsu tried to comfort him. And you. You weren't one to really blow your steam, so you just didn't care, after giving him a good whack and teaching him a short lesson on putting unidentified objects in food.

"Ow.. I'm really sorry for putting cat potion in the food, [name]-chan, nya." Tobi wailed. 

"As long as you understand and learned your lesson, I forgive you, nya." You replied, kindly. 

"But, since no one has been cured yet, is Sasori-san still researching its cure? Nya." 

"Yes, but it's already been two weeks. I really wonder if there has been any change in his plans." 

"Sigh.."

Sasori came walking to the kitchen, where you and Tobi are, sipping a cup of tea and juice.

"Any luck? Nya." you asked. 

"None. This potion is far too confusing. Nya." 

"Tobi." You asked, more like demanded. 

"Yes?" 

"What else did you put in the potion?" 

"Well, it had water, but the rest were the main ingredients, nya!" 

"Well that wasn't exactly what I was expecting. Maybe a little more to that?" Sasori mused.

Soon the conversation left all three dry and hungry, so you prepared lunch for the members. Things didn't really get any better. Luckily, you had to buy ingredients for dinner, so you had the perfect chance to take a breather.

"Sigh.. Nya." You were happy to go out. The problem is.. how do you hide your ears and tail? "I'm glad, Leader gave me a hoodie to wear outside. Either wise, I'll be known as a cat freak, cosplayer, or a ghost! Nya..."

Walking out in a cat hoodie, which has flaps for the ears, you exited out, and went to the supermarket as soon as possible. Might not want to stay around so many civilians.

Dinner today is spaghetti, so you got the tomato sauce, angel strings, salt and other things, so you went to pay for the grocery. Luckily, no one saw your features, and simply noted you as one of those emo, or cosplayers or something. But better than nothing.

Escaping the stares and glances of the supermarket, you met a fortune teller.

"Say, child... Would you like a fortune?"