Chapter 11

CJ woke up with a dull ache in her shoulder, she groggily turned to see Flame holding her close to him. She smiled and ran her nails down his chest mind wandering to what's happened last night.
He told her that she was his, a blush creeped onto her face as she presses her lips to his softly. A soft growl was heard from flames chest as he cracked his eyes open to see her, he released her slowly and leaned over to push the hair from her face.
"Stay I will make you food" he growls pulling on sweatpants and walking to the door, he catches Jinx in the hallway and motions for the male to come closer.
"Will you do me a favor and get mating papers?" Flame watches the males face light up in a grin. He was happy for flame, the male deserved a mate.
"Of course" jinx winks at him and walks away before the male could growl at him. Mated males were very touchy about their relationships and if Jinx stayed any longer it would irritate Flame.
Flame walks back into the apartment and starts making his mate eggs and bacon. Mate. Just thinking that word made him grin, he loves her and he didn't want to let her go so hopefully he could convince her to sign them. He finished the food and brought them back into the room sitting next to CJ who was curled up slightly and sleeping soundly. Regrettably he had to wake her up, he placed his large hand on her stomach and rubs slow circles into it. She peeked at him with one eye and a slow smile crept onto her face, she sat up slowly not wanting to tug on her injury.
"CJ... Would you consider signing papers to.. Mate me?" Flame held his breath, he wanted to spend his life with her and if she said no he wouldn't be able to live with it.
"Mate? What's that?" CJ could figure out a bit of it, but she wasn't exactly sure what mating was.
" it's the equivalent to marriage for humans, I wish to spend the rest of my life with you. New species do not divorce and we grow attached to the scents of our mates and won't be able to stand the smell of another female" he watches her surprised expression melt into one of happiness.
"You want to marry me?... Yes! Yes! Yes!" She jumps on him forgetting about the food in her way and the injury on her shoulder, flame quickly moves the food and places it on the bed and catching her carefully. She wraps her legs around his waist and presses her lips to his, happiness filled flame as he kisses her back hungrily devouring her mouth. His tongue swipes at her lips, she opens for him letting him dominate her mouth.
The kiss ended and flame had to control himself, he had a hard time since his beautiful firecracker was squirming in his lap.
"Eat first" his voice was coated in lust, he needed to pry her off his lap but he knew he would never be able to.
She twists in his lap and eats the bacon and eggs, she wanted to get back to what they were doing. He watches her with a smile, he loved to watch her.
A thought came to his mind, curiosity laced his voice as his hands caressed her stomach "what does CJ stand for?" His head cocks to the side as he watched her freeze.
She swallowed and licked her lips turning to look at him "Claudia Joanne, I don't really like to go by my first name so I just go by CJ" she smiles at him and munches on another strip of bacon.
"Claudia Joanne..." His voice was a husky purr, she didn't care for her first name but when he said it she didn't think it was that bad.
"I don't like being called Claudia" she playfully scolds him, his hands slide up her waist as he grabs her breasts tenderly.
CJ leans onto him arching her back to give him a better grip "then I will call you Joanne" he purrs attaching his mouth to her nipple suckling it. She lets out a moan entwining her fingers into his hair and pushing his face closer to her chest.