I.M (Slight angst/fluff)

Requested by: @_interstellxr_
Genre: Slight angst/ fluff
-------------------------------------------
Today is your 3 years anniversary with Changkyun.
3 years ago, on this very day,you met him and fell in love with him immediately. It was a "love at first sight".
You were in the mall searching for a perfect gift to give it to him as an anniversary gift.
You walked around and saw a watch that suits him very much.
You purchased it and just when you were about to leave, you saw Changkyun walking hand in hand with a girl.
You were just plain shocked, there's no words that could be used to explain how you felt.
You just soullessly walked out of the mall, holding to the bag containing the watch.
You were on the way home as it started to rain.
You just couldn't think about anything else. You were already soaked and it's only half way home.
"Isabelle, why are you not using an umbrella?! Is raining so heavily!!" You heard someone ask.
You lift up your head to see Changkyun using an umbrella to cover you from the rain.
You pushed him away, careful that he won't get hurt but hard enough for him to move a step back.
"What's wrong, babe?" He asked, holding your hand.
"Get your filthy hand off me!" You screamed at him as tears started to form.
His eyes started shaking as he look at you.
"Why...WHY CHANGKYUN-ah WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!" You continued screaming and your tears flow down your cheeks.
"Can we go under a shelter so that I can explai-" he held your cold hands.
"No, you don't have to." You stopped him as you remove his hands from yours. You turn around to walk away.
"I've only got a few months left!" You heard him say. You stopped in your steps.
"A few months ago, I found out that I'm terminally ill and when I found out about it, they say I've only got a few months..." You could hear sadness in his words. You slowly turn around to face him. You hug him as you cried out loud in his chest.
"Why didn't you tell me earlier!!" You sobbed.
"I just can't bring myself to tell you, I don't want to see you cry like this...because of...me." He said as he stroked your wet hair.
"Let's go under a shelter?" He asked as he dragged you under a shelter.
Your hair is wet and your clothing was soaked. Water dripping down from your shirt. You couldn't care less. There was something bothering you even more and that was Changkyun's illness.
"There must be a cure..." You said to him.
"There is a surgery but it's only 50%." He replied.
"Take the surgery...even though it's only 50% chance of surviving." You said to him.
He nodded, scared that after the surgery, he may never see you again.
--------Surgery day--------
You held onto Changkyun's hands as he's being pushed into the surgery room.
The nurse stopped you from going in and you watched the door close after him.
The energy in you were all gone, you lean against the wall as you slowly slide down to the floor. You hugged your legs, hoping for miracles to happen.
--------9 hours later--------
You were just sitting outside the room saying your prayers.
The door opened and out came the doctor.
"Doctor, how is he?" You jumped up, holding onto the doctor's shoulders.
He gave you a sad look and you ran towards the bed.
Changkyun was lying there lifelessly, not moving.
"CHANGKYUN-ah!!!" You kneeled beside his bed, hiding your face at the edge of the bed.
Just then, you felt a hand on your hand. You looked up to see him opening his eyes weakly.
Your eyes widened. He's alive !!
"You're so noisy. I wanted to rest but you woke me up." He said weakly but playfully.
"I...I thought the doctor said you..." You asked him.
"I didn't say anything. You didn't even give me any time. I wanted to say that the surgery was successful but he's still weak. And I'm tired after a 9 hour surgery." The doctor explained.
You hugged him not too tightly but warmly and whispered "you made it."