Chapter Eight

Double update

Please read authors note at the end of this chapter it's a reminder not.

________________________

Chapter Eight; Not Edited

I opened my locker and let out a sigh of relief when no notes showed up in my stuff. After the long afternoon with Niall yesterday I didn't think I was ready for a another note from 'Red.' I grabbed my World History binder and slammed my locker shut only to be met with eyes from other people around me. It was probably my outfit that they were staring at. It was my first time wearing skinny jeans and a tight shirt for the first time in three years.

Shaking my head, I pulled my binder closer to my chest and started to scurry down the hallway. I felt so many eyes on me and I looked to the left to see the familiar redhead standing with his friends. I noticed Ryder was with him and when he saw me looking in his direction, he smiled. I smiled back and noticed Michael taking a double look in my direction and it made a small blush appear on my face as he was checking me out.

I was so busy looking in there direction that I accidentally ran into the back of someone. My back collided with the floor and the familiar laugh of someone I despised so much filled my ears. I looked up to see the cold blue eyes that belonged to Louis looking down at me with a scowl on his face.

"Watch where you're going Hood." Louis spat as I pushed myself off the ground. The hallway grew quiet as the brunette pushed me back on the ground and tossed my binders somewhere in the distance. I was about to reply when all of sudden a flash of red passed my vision and the outline of Louis was thrown to the wall.

"What the fuck did you say?" I heard a familiar voice growl, making me look up to see Michael Clifford with his hands above Louis's head as he pinned him to the concrete. I watched the scene unfold and I felt a another presence's beside me and saw Ryder kneeling down on the floor to my level.

"Are you okay Calum?" Ryder's  warm voice sounded throughout my ears and made me feel a tad bit better. The tan boy reached for my hand and helped me get out of the solid floor that had dirt filled in the cracks of the ground.

"I'm fine." I said, giving him a small smile. I heard grunts and groans and saw the redhead throwing punches at Louis who was trying to shield his face. Two more figures joined the scene and pushed Michael off the brunette. The boys had to be Jack and his other follower, Zayn Malik who I didn't like either. I didn't like any of the jocks to be honest. They were all stuck up and didn't have any manners.

"Hold on I will be back." I watched Ryder run over to Michael and quickly pulled him away from the scene and I was surprised when I saw the familiar outline of Ivy helping the tan boy restrain the fuming redhead.

"Ryder, keep your friend in check." Jack spat as he glared in there direction and then his eyes drifted off where I was standing. "And you Hood stop trying to be someone you're not." The blonde said as he was referring to my outfit. I heard the whole hallway start to laugh and I saw some teachers rushing to Louis who was clutching his nose that was bleeding. I felt tears welling in my eyes and I grabbed my binders off the floor and ran to the bathroom where I locked myself in the stall until it was time for English.

"Calum?" I heard footsteps and Ivy's voice echo throughout the bathroom, surprising me that she was in the boy's bathroom and the only thing you could hear was her boots hitting the solid ground and the sniffles that I was making. "Please come out of the stall. I need to see if you're alright."

"I'm fine Ivy." I sniffed as I wiped the tears off my eye. I unlocked the bathroom stall and spotted the blue haired girl waiting for me with a small smile on her pale face.

"You're clearly not fine, Calum." Ivy said as she wrapped her arms around my shoulder, pulling me into one of her hugs that I love so much. "Don't listen to Jack. I think you're perfect the way you are."

"I just think I should've of stayed with the outfits I always wear." I said honestly which earned a snort from Ivy. "This situation wouldn't have happened if I stayed in my over sized sweaters and jeans."

"Listen Calum. I know you didn't like the situation you're in but something good came out of this." Ivy said, squeezing my shoulder with a large smile on her pale face. "I know this hasn't happened in awhile and I'm glad it did.

"What happened?" I asked confusedly.

"A guy noticed you finally and I'm a very good choice to." Ivy said, wiggling her eyebrows, making me shove her playfully.

"Who noticed me though?" I asked as tiredness filled my once happy sounding voice.

"Michael Clifford."

___________

A quick reminder that Calum is kind of girly and doesn't know how to stand up for himself, sorry for the confusion. 

- Kirsten & Claire.