Chapter 1

Beep! Beep!

"Fuck."

Sebastian Michaelis groaned, slamming his fist on the alarm clock that he had on his night-table. Red-eyes glowed with annoyance, and tiredness at the doom that he had to face today.

His first day at his new high school.

Perhaps it was because he knew that if he stayed in his room all day, his mother would surely yell at him, so he, unfortunately, found himself getting ready for school.

"I hate my life.."

~~~~~~Black Stallion High~~~~~

Sebastian sighed as he looked at the building of doom. "Black stallion high, huh? It sure does live up to it's name." Sebastian chuckled bitterly, walking into the tall black building.

He could easily smell the demons within the school. It wasn't that hard to smell them, considering that he is a demon himself. But that is one of the reasons why he was transferred to black stallion high -- His mother felt that one day Sebastian could easily snap and be found out. He was rather quick to anger.

Sebastian walked down the halls of the school, passing through the other students. His ears rang with every cheerful scream that left a students mouth.

It's too loud.. Sebastian thought, wincing at the noises. It was definitely something that he would have to get used to. His old school was quiet.. Very quiet.

"Hmm.. English.. Where is it?" Sebastian's brow furrowed as he looked down at the crumbled piece of paper that held the information of his classes. He huffed slightly, shoving the paper in his pocket as he walked down the hall.

The demon sighed in relief. "Found it." He opened the door, walking inside the classroom.

"Mr. Michaelis." A voice of pure annoyance announced itself. The owner of the voice looked at Sebastian with pure hatred. "You're late." He snarled. Sebastian cleared his throat, shifting his posture. "I'm sorry.. I must've lost track of time." He murmured. The teacher huffed, pointing to an empty seat. "Sit down and shut the hell up."

Sebastian nodded, walking to his seat quickly. He sat in the chair, looking around his classroom. He was greeted by various classmates -- they were all staring at him.  He immediately felt sick to his stomach by their stares. One boy in particular with a white mohawk  was staring at him. He was.. Smirking? The boy leant up to a girl in front of him -- she looked nice. She had big blonde curls that bounced every time she moved.

Sebastian glanced over at the two and immediately looked away once he locked eyes with the girl. Her emerald eyes were practically staring into Sebastian's soul.

If he had one.

This place is weird.. Sebastian thought, really missing his old human-school.

THUD

Sebastian practically jumped out of his seat at the loud noise. He looked around the classroom, confused as to why the other classmates were unfazed by the sudden noise.

"Ciel Phantomhive." The teacher growled, staring at the person who was responsible for the sudden noise. A boy with dark-hair was at the door to the classroom. His face was sweating as he tried catch his breath. He was a rather beautiful specimen; his short, lanky body. His dark-hair that fell perfectly around his baby face. His skin was pale as snow. And his eyes.. Oh, his eyes were the most beautifulest of blues.

Sebastian couldn't help but stare at the beautiful boy, standing at the doorway.

"You're late." The teacher snarled. Ciel's eyes flashed at the elder demon with a smirk upon his face. "Well, fuck me in the ass with a big fat dildo, you're right, Mr. J!" He laughed, making his way to his seat, which was right by Sebastian's.

The teacher scoffed, mumbling things about kids and their language nowadays.

Ciel sat down on his chair, crossing his legs with a scoff. Sebastian shifted in his seat, uncomfortable by the fact that a very attractive boy was sitting right next to him. Ciel glanced over at the male next to him, tilting his head.

Holy shit.. He's hot. Why don't I know him? Ciel thought before raising his hand up. "Yes?" Mr. J sighed, rubbing his face. "Who is he?" Ciel motioned to Sebastian, who immediately backed up a little in his seat.

"Oh, right. Introduce yourself." The teacher looked at Sebastian with annoyance. Sebastian sighed, standing up from his seat. "My name is Sebastian Michaelis." He spoke, clenching his fists out of nervousness.

"Damn, you got a nice ass." Ciel murmured, eyeing the taller male.

~~~~~~Black Stallion High~~~~~~

Where did that guy go? Ciel thought, walking down the various halls of his school. After the bell rang, Sebastian immediately left the room without speaking to anyone.

It made Ciel.. Curious.

The boy growled, he couldn't sense Sebastian at all! It made him pissed.
There is no fucking way a tall ass man could just disappear. He crossed his arms.

"Ciel!" A familiar voice rang through Ciel's ears. The smaller demon faked a gasp as he turned around to look at his friend.

"Cheslock, my son!" He squeaked, running to give his white mohawk friend a hug. "Where the hell did you go!?" Cheslock pushed Ciel away, earning a shove to his arm.

"Don't fucking push me away when I give you a hug, ungrateful dick!"

"Ungrateful!? You should be grateful that I went after you in the first place!"

"Touché." Ciel chuckled, tilting his head to the side. "Why are you following me anyway?"

"Because you just ran off." Cheslock scoffed, shaking his head. "Oh, well, I was trying to find that Michaelis guy." Ciel rubbed the back of his head.

"Dude, that Sebastian guy looks like a total nerd!"

"That's why I need him."

"Ha! Clayton finally got tired of your shit!?"

"Clayton is an asshat. Anyway, I need him so that I can get good grades."

"Why? Being the principle's son wasn't enough? Little Phantomhive gonna fail?"

"Shut the fuck up, or else I'll tell Gregory about the "tutoring lesson" you had with Maurice."

"That was one time!"

"Yep, sure it was. Anyway, go back to your home on whore island!" Ciel ran down the hall, leaving Cheslock behind.

Cheslock rolled his eyes, chuckling softly. "Dumbass."