Chapter 2

Sebastian currently was hanging out in the library, well, more like hiding in the library.

He was too embarrassed to walk through the halls of his doom. He wasn't a big fan of crowds.. Or people in general. He much rather read.

But.. That one boy.. He surely was something.

Something that's dangerous and totally out of your league. Sebastian thought, looking through the various books to read.

I mean- I'm not ugly or anything.. But he's too loud for my taste. And very foul-mouthed.. Wait... what? I don't even like boys!

"Ow!" A voice squeaked. Sebastian shook his head once he realized that he bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry!" He apologized quickly, backing away. "Oh, it's okay. Hi, I'm Joanne!" The younger male smiled, tilting his head to the side.

Sebastian eyed Joanne curiously.

She's pretty cute..

"I'm Sebastian." He smiled, holding his hand out. Joanne smiled, shaking Sebastian's hand. "It's nice to meet you, Sebastian." Joanne mumbled, hiding his blush. Sebastian chuckled, softly, letting the blonde's hand go.

"Are you new here?" Joanne asked, fidgeting slightly. "Yeah.. Just transferred here.." Sebastian replied, running his fingers through his hair.

An awkward silence then surrounded the two males as they continued to look at each other.

"Umm.. Well.. I should get going." Sebastian looked to the side. "Yeah, me, too!" Joanne let out an awkward chuckle.

"Um... Bye."

"Bye!"

~~~~~~Black Stallion High~~~~~~

Why am I so awkward...? God.. Joanne must think I'm weird..

Sebastian sighed, sitting down behind the bleachers of the football field. "I'm such a freak.."

"HEY!"

Sebastian jerked up from where he was sitting. He placed his hand on his cheek as he wiped a piece of lettuce off.

"Did you just-?"

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?" Ciel growled out, stomping over to the taller demon. "What are you doing here?" Sebastian backed away,  afraid of what Ciel was capable of doing.

"I've been looking for you, asshole!"

"What...? Why..?"

"Because you just left! You didn't give me the chance to introduce myself!" Ciel huffed, crossing his arms like a child.

Sebastian's eyes widened.

He wanted to introduce himself to me..? Why..? Or does he just want something from me..?

Sebastian growled as he continued to look at the shorter demon. "You just want something from me, don't you?" Ciel scoffed. "No, I don't. I want to be your friend.. Or something more~." He purred.

"Absolutely not."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm not into boys."

"That's what you say right now~."

"I'm not!"

"If you say so, Sebby~."

"What did you just call me?"

"Sebby~."

"Fuck you."

"Your place or mine?"

Sebastian threw his hands up in anger, turning his back to the smirking boy. Ciel giggled, jumping around Sebastian. "You're too cute!" He smiled, latching onto Sebastian's arm.

The older teen simply shook his head as he muttered to himself,

"This school is weird."

Ciel laughed before his face soften at the older male. "Hey.. Wanna go to the roller rink on Saturday?"

Sebastian's ears perked up at the sudden invitation. "Go to the roller rink? With you?"

"Yeah. Me and a couple of friends. You in?"

Was this Sebastian's chance to make some friends?

Hell yeah.

"Totally!"

Ciel smiled at the older demons answer. "Good. Be at my house by eight. See ya later.. Sebby~." The boy smirked, picking Sebastian's hand up, and pressing his lips to the top of his hand.

Sebastian blinked at the sudden kiss on his hand before quickly growling at the boy. "H-hey!" But it was too late.

Ciel already left.