Prologue

You have all read the Harry Styles fanfic called After, well now there's The After Life. Ever wonder about the other relationships like Steph and Tristan & Molly and every other guy in the story? Ever wondered what Zayn, Louis, and Niall did at parties or what the other characters of After were doing when Tessa and Harry were on their own? Now is when you will find out! You will read stories about Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Steph, Tristan, Molly, Jace, and Ed!

Do you follow the After characters on twitter? If so, you will be able to read about their lives on here while watching the action happening live! If you don't follow all of them they will be listed below for you to go follow!!

There are going to be multiple authors for this story and all of the authors are also the ones who run the character twitters! We will also have help/direction from Anna herself (the author of After). We all are extremely excited about this story and hope we can do half as well as Anna has with After and After 2!

....and yes, Harry and Tessa will be making occasional appearances.

Character Twitters:

Niall Horan - @NiallAfter_
Louis Tomlinson - @After_Louis
Zayn Malik - @After_Zayn
Jace - @Jace_After
Molly - @MollysTheName_
Steph - @TheNameIsSteph_
Tristan - @TristanAfter

Occasional Appearances by:

Harry Styles - @xAfterHarry
Tessa Young - @TessaStyless
Carol Young - @CarolAfter_
Liam Payne - @After_Liam