Chapter 4

Steph's POV

We walk into the house and I immediately feel at home. We walk around for a bit so I can get something to drink and walk over to where my friends are. I look over everyone and immediately excitement grows in me when I begin to introduce my new roommate to the group. They won't like her, but it's whatever. I do.

"This is Tessa, my roommate. She just got here yesterday so I figured I would show her a good time for her first weekend at WSU." I announced to everyone.

They look kind of excited to meet her. They all look at her, smile, and nod. That's about all she is gonna get out of these guys. I kind of feel bad that her first weekend here I dragged her out to a party, but I figured I would try and show her that we aren't all as bad as Harry... kind of.

I look over and see Niall and his friends and walk over to talk to them. I thought Tessa was going to follow but when I turn around I see her talking with Zayn. Well, he is nicer than Harry so I guess I won't stop them. Before I know it I hear her huff at something and say she is going outside to get some air.

"Do you want me to come?" I call after her but she just shakes her head and continues on. Oh well. Maybe this is just too much for her to handle, she doesn't seem like the partying kind anyway.

Niall's POV

"Yo! Bro, let's take a shot to a new year at WSU!" I look to my left and Louis and Zayn clash together their "Fuck the Haters" shot glasses. I laugh at the thought of Louis actually fucking someone up, that dude is all talk and absolutely no action. Zayn on the other hand...

"Niall, what are you doing!?" Louis shouts, breaking me out of thought.

"I'm looking for my alcohol, but it seems to be missing..." I look over at my not so innocent roommate, Tristan.

"I didn't take it, I haven't even seen it. Where's Molly?" Tristan says with his hands up like he is surrendering.

"I'm not sure, she was in here but now she's gone." I look around the room for a little petite pink haired...well, bitch.

"Hey dude.." Louis starts laughing uncontrollably. I look over to where he is looking and see Harry taking Molly up to his room. Well, found her. I start laughing when I see her holding my fifth of vodka and look over to where Louis and Zayn are standing. I walk over and grab the third shot glass and pour me some of Louis' rum and raise it up to the two boys.

"To Molly stealing my liquor" I yell and take the shot as the two boys pour them some for themselves and join me in a laughing fit afterwards.

--

(A/N)

This isn't the end of the party scene... obviously. We are thinking of having a Zayn or Louis POV as well in the next chapter. COMMENT below which character you want to see their POV from the party first meeting Tess... other than Harry of course (that's called After) haha so if you leave 10 comments and this gets 15 votes we will update! thanks guys (: