Safe...For now

(Hiccups P.O.V) 

WARNING!!! ABUSE IN THIS CHAPTER, MENTION OF SELF HARM!!!

 'Crap crap crap!' I thought turning away from him. "Hiccup why? Why would you do something like this?" Toothless asked tears streaming down his cheeks. "I-... I'm sorry, but at least I put up a fight." I said turning towards him. "What do you mean put up a fight? You cut!" He yelled. "Yeah but i could have went straight to suicide, I let out the pain slowly, instead of all at once." i said grabbing my long-sleeve shirt and pulling it on. "You boys ready to go?" His mom yelled from downstairs. "Yeah we'll be down in a minute." He yelled back. "Can we talk about this when we get back?" I asked pulling on a jacket. "Ha, you think you have a choice." he said and headed out the door. I sighed and followed him.

 "Where we going?" He asked his mom when we got downstairs. "I was thinking Dave & Busters?" She said and grabbed her purse. "Sounds good mom, thanks." tooth said flashing her a smile. She opened the door and I saw someone I hoped i wouldn't see until tomorrow at the most. "D-dad?!" I asked backing up. "Hiccup, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" He yelled. I stumbled backwards and fell. "Leave him alone." Tooth said standing protectively in front of me. "Hiccup get your ass out here NOW!" My father yelled giving me a death glare. "Whats going on?" His mom asked looking from me to my dad eyes wide with confusion.

 "He's gay, and I didn't raise my son to be a fag." he said and walked in. Toothless walked in front of him and blocked him from getting to me.  "Move kid, I don't want to hurt you." He said staring at me over Toothless's shoulder. "Nope, if you want to get to him you have to go through me and i'll fight back, Hiccup go upstairs, NOW!" He yelled keeping his eyes on my dad. I took off and heard my dads footsteps trying to follow me.

                                                    -------------------------------------------------------------------------                              

(Toothless P.O.V.)

Hiccup took off and his dad tried to follow him, but I pushed him back. He threw a punch and missed. i threw one punch back at him and hit him in the cheek sending him backwards. "Mom call 911." i said shoving the door shut and locking it. She reached for her phone and dialed the number. (Italics-police, Bold-Toothless's mom)

911 What's your emergency? 

Hello? there's a man trying to abuse his son and mine,  hes outside my house now.

Whats your address?

214 Berk street

On our way

"I ran upstairs to hiccup. "Where you at?" I asked walking into my room. "Under here." He said poking his head out from under the bed. "police are on their way, you alright?" I asked helping him up. "A bit shaken, but ill be ok." He said sitting down. I sat next to him, and as soon as I did I heard glass shatter downstairs. I stood up and walked over to the door. "Stay put, lock the door behind me." I said to Hiccup before walking out.  I picked up a bat from the closet and walked down stairs. My mom was laying on the floor knocked out."MOM!" I yelled running over to her. I knelt next to her and checked her pulse.

 Steady. 

I picked up the bat and walked around. "Y'know kid you gotta be more quiet." I heard him say from behind me. I turned around and swung , missing him by inches. He swung towards me with a knife and caught my cheek, countering with a punch knocking me to the ground. He knelt over me and placed the knife on my throat. I swallowed nervously. "BERK POLICE OPEN UP!" Someone yelled from outside. He stood up and kicked me repeatedly before heading towards the back door. I held my stomach and stumbled to the front door and told them he want around back. Paramedics rushed in and helped my mom. "We're gonna take her to the hospital to make sure she's ok, alright?" The lady said. "Ok." I said and headed upstairs.

 "Hiccup you alright?" I asked walking up to my bedroom door. The door was broken and open. "Hiccup!?" I asked walking in panicked. He was lying on the floor clutching his side. "HICCUP!" I yelled rushing over to him. I scooped him up in my arms and rushed downstairs. "HE NEEDS HELP!" I yelled running him to a paramedic. "There's no room in the back, he can sit up front." She said opening the door. I set him in and tried to climb in but she wouldn't let me. "Officer Jim will drop you off at the hospital." She said and called the officer over.

 I hopped into the seat and buckled up. "How are you connected to the boy that was stabbed?" He asked getting in. "Um,w-well we're t-together." I said turning away from him. "Wait you mean like he's your boyfriend." He asked taken aback by my reply. "Yes, and I don't know what i'm gonna do if he doesn't make it, so can we please hurry and get there?" I asked staring at the road in front of me. "Yes of course." He said and we drove down the road. 

The drive to the hospital was silent, when we got there i jumped out and followed them into the emergency room. "Oh no sweety, you can't you cant go back here." A nurse said holding me back. I stepped back and watched the curtain close. I walked over to the waiting room and sat, I sat there for two hours before a nurse called me. 'Please be good news please please please'  I thought standing up. "Well I have some good and bad news."

(A/N) Annnndddddd cliffhanger, lol i'll update soon I promise