Ch 2.

Lynn p.o.v.
I wake up to Ricky shaking me, "come on hurry up." He yells and we get off the plane. Then look for a sign that says our name. "Look who is picking us up!" I see the one and only holy frick frack it is Cameron Dallas and Daniel Skye Cameron driving of course. I think I am gonna pee myself. We start walking towards the car and I stop at can't move. "Ricky I can't do it what if I do something wrong and I-i can't do this." Ricky gives me a reassuring smile and gestures for me to get on him back. "Thanks." I say and we go up to the car. " hi! I am Cameron, and this is-" I interrupt him.
"I know who you are!" I yell and Ricky shoves me a little. "Uh-I'm lynn." I say and Ricky smiles. We then get in the car, and go to Taco Bell.
At Taco Bell I order some nachos and sit down next to Ricky. "So you have heard of magcon huh?" Daniel says breaking the silence. I nod, "yes I know all about you guys I love you!" I then cover my mouth. Gosh I am so loud, and I really need to calm down. "Sorry I am in the mood for fangirling." I say and giggle, then they join along, and we go back to eating.
*beep*beep*
My phone says, and I pull it up to see Madison has texted me
M=hey girl wanna hang out?
Crap u forgot to tell them where I am.
J=gosh! I am so sorry I forgot to tell you I am on tour with my brother, and magcon for a week when I get back me, you, and Hailey can all have a sleepover at my place sound good?
M=ok! Me and Hailey are actually going to be there on Wednesday to host for Christopher oflyng. So we should hand out then?!
J= yes! I love him. Totally we should go to Starbucks and you could meet the guys!
M= that would be a dream come true! Are you for real rn?
J= yes I think you and Daniel would be cute together!
M= really ermygerd I definitely have to meet them see you then gf. Bye!
J= bye!
I am so exited maybe Hailey and Cameron would hit it off? Totally.
"Come on sis we have to go meet the others at the hotel." Omg others I smile and run, and skip "I haven't seen her this happy for a while!" Ricky says to the guys and they look confused, "what do you mean?" Daniel asks Ricky then I give Ricky the death glare. He is the one that ever actually knew about my depression, and tried to help me. Ricky looks at Daniel and shakes his head. "Never mind it's not important." Then he smiles at him and they nod as we get into the car.
At the hotel we get assigned rooms. I will be sharing a room with Ricky, Jennxpenn, and Jacob sartorius. Omg! I can't breathe! Calm your tits Lynn I say to myself. Then I hear a "hello" from behind me, I jump a little because I gotten a fright (what!😂) "oh sorry I did not mean to scare you!" I hear a voice that I have heard before. Jacob. Oh, shizzles. "Hi!" I say as I turn around. Omg it is him. I feel like I am going to faint. "Are you okay you look like you have just seen a ghost." Jacob says waving his hand in front of my face. "Yeah! I am just a big fan, I love you, and did I mention how much I love you? Well I love you, and finally I love you!" I yell and Ricky saves me "Lynn I think he gets it!" I nod and nervous laugh, and I hear a few laughters go around as we are walking towards the elevator. I give everyone a death glare and they clear their throats.
Once we get to the hotel room we figure out sleeping arrangements. "Okay Lynn me and you will share a bed Jenn can get the other bed, and Jacob you can sleep on the floor or couch for all I care." Ricky says, and Jacob puts a hand over his heart like he is hurt then laughs. "Okay, what do you want to do?" I ask everyone, and they shrug then Cameron speaks, we should go skinny dipping in the pool!" Everyone's eyes switch over to Cameron and he shrugs, "just an idea."
" I think we should go night swimming with our clothes on." Ricky says bringing out on. Everyone agrees and we do to get changed.
I go in the bathroom and change into a American horror story bathing suit that is 2 pieces and says 'I'm tough but i ain't no cookie' and I slip on some black sandals.
I step outside to see all the boys on their phone waiting on me and jenn "Well, I didn't know I was that slow." I say and they all look up and put their phones away. " Jenn is already down there so let's go." We nod and go down to the pool now I really feel slow.
When we get to the pool no one is there but the magcon boys all members that were as in past tense made up the o2l group, jennxpenn, Christopher oflyng, and Hailey and Madison! Me of course too. "Hey girl!" Hailey says as her and Madison walk up to me. "Hi!" I say, "have
You met the boys?" The shake their heads 'no' "magcon!" I yell and they all look at me. "Come here I want you to meet my friends Hailey, and Madison." I say with a smile. And they blush, all the boys around are saying stuff like 'sup' Then I hear "zayummmm" I turn to see Cameron and Daniel blushing and saying "sorry we were watching this video." And we all laugh. However, I am pretty sure they were talking about Hailey and Madison.
"Hey guys lets play chicken!" Christopher yells. And we hear people chanting yassss! Madison gets on haileys shoulders and I get on Cameron's. "Get ready to die!" Then Hailey and Madison chuckles "you wish."
Then in one shove Madison falls of and comes back up yelling, "I wasn't ready!" I laugh
"Stop being a baby I won." She crosses her arms and turns around.
" now who dares to go up against the champion?!" I yell. The whole pool is silent, maybe people are scared of me? "I do!" Jacob? This will be easy. "Ok but like Madison be prepared to die!" He laughs at me, "that will be me to you." Then I stay on Cameron's shoulders, and he gets in Ricky's. Then they start walking towards each other. Once I get to a point where I can reach Jacob I start to push him but then Cameron falls taking me with him. Darn it! "You win this time." I say with a pouty face." Jacob laughs
"We should be friends I say to Jacob." And he replies
"We already are friends let's be best friends." He says and smiles and so do I. Deep inside I kind of want to be so much more than friends. Is that wrong?

Jacob sartorius p.o.v.
Deep inside I think I like her maybe one day we could be so much more than friends. I think it would be
nice. Is that wrong?

..... I love the pic at beginning bye 😋