Prologue

Hey!

This is my first Werewolf story, so do bear with me:)

Also, this story won't follow the general knowledge of Werewolf stories - I will be changing some of the 'path' and 'rules', if you will, so don't be too surprised if you are unfamiliar with some of the things that are stated as 'facts' during the story:)

Also, This chapter is dedicated to UnrealisticMind as she made me such a great cover!:D

 Now that that is out of the way, ENJOY!:D

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

READ

LIVE

:D

All Rights Reserved.

Prologue

“Oria!” The older lady with greying hair called out as she walked along the upstairs landing. “Where are you dear?”

A small girl appeared in one of the many door ways that lined the hall. She had cute pigtails on either side of her head, holding her brown hair up high, exposing her face.

“Yes Meena?” She asked quietly.

“Come with me sweetie, there are some people that would like to meet you.” Meena said, holding her hand out. The little girl looked at her hesitantly before running forwards and grasping the kind lady’s hand.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Oh! She’s beautiful!” The young woman gushed. She crouched down so that she was level with Oria, who was clinging to Meena’s leg shyly. “Hello honey. What’s your name?” She asked gently, smiling warmly at the small child. Oria looked back at the lady, unsure of whom she was. Her thumb in her mouth comforted her as she tried to work out what was going on. Hesitantly, she pulled her thumb out of her mouth as she spoke softly.

“Oria.”

“Well, it’s nice to meet you Oria. My name is Ella and this,” She turned to the tall man who had been stood a little behind her, observing the scene that unfolded. She stood up and went over to the man; taking his hand and tugging him ever so slightly back into the direction that Oria stood timidly. Ella bent back down, bringing the man down with her, so they both crouched, facing Oria. “This is Clark. He’s my husband and he’s also very shy.”

Oria looked up at the man who was kneeled down in front of her, his mouth didn’t open to say anything, but his eyes greeted her warmly. She let go of Meena’s leg and took a step forward, sticking her thumb back in her mouth as she observed his face. She took another step forward so that she was stood right in front of him. She took her thumb out of her mouth and stared at him for a long time.

“Hi.” She murmured finally.

“Hello.” He said quietly.

“Don’t worry, I’m shy too. We can be shy together.” She said, trying to reassure him. A small smile made its way onto his face. He nodded his head in agreement to Oria and she smiled back in return. His smile widened as he glanced at Ella, his wife, before looking up at Meena. He nodded slightly towards her and Ella clapped her hands in delight. Oria looked up at Meena, confused, but she just gave her a small smile in return.