Bullet ~ Hollywood Undead

"When you can't sleep, well, you can't dream. When you can't dream, well, what's life mean?"

Sleepless, dreamless nights plagued my life every day and I can't take much more of it. All my hopes and dreams have crashing to the ground with no hope of being restored. Life has lost its hopes and dreams so it has lost all of its meaning to me.

"When you were young, you never thought you'd die. Found that you could but too scared to try"

Where did it all go wrong? When I was younger life was happier and simpler; now it is just never ending pain and sorrow. I thought I was immortal, that nothing could hurt me; I couldn't have been further from the truth. When I found out I would die and I could be in control of when it happened I was terrified. I used to think there was no way I would ever consider doing so but that's all changed now. I'm not too scared to try anymore.

"I wish that I could fly, like a bird so high, way up in the sky, oh I might just try."

Once again the song faded out after listening to it multiple times, trying to work up the courage to follow through with my plans to do exactly what these lyrics say. I teetered precariously at the edge of the roof, ready to fall. When I jump will I fly or will I just fall and die? I'm hoping for the first but I know it won't happen as good things don't happen and this is the best thing that's happened to me in a long time.

"Asphalt to me has never looked so soft"

The song is repeating again. I need to do this now or never or I may not get the chance again for a long time and I can't cope with that. Cushion me ground as I plummet to my end onto you.

"So if I survive, then I'll see you tomorrow"

I can't survive through this. Not this time. I won't see anyone ever again.

"And I'm gone, gone, gone, gone."

As the chorus ends, I soar. Now I really am gone, gone, gone, gone. No returns now.