Chapter 7

I think we need to stop thinking that one day they are going to comeback and give us the apology we deserve.

I roamed around the resort looking for a place to buy clothes to wear everyday and summer outfits too. I should have prepare my things before I went here. I told myself.

After I bought all the things I needed for this get away. I make my way to my hotel room and quickly change.
I wore a white bikini and white sexy cover ups to hide my cleavage. I know sampung taon ako sa Amerika but still I am not used to revealing clothes.

I put a sunblock on my face, arms and legs and put my white hat as I checked my self in the mirror. I get my sunnies and my David Levithan book and then went to the beach.

Lying down mesmemerized to the beautiful scenery of Punta Verde. I saw men checking out on me pero kahit isa sa kanila hindi ako nagka-interes. I just don't care. I sighed and continued reading my book. I wonder how's Eduardo doing right now. Oh no Amor, here we go again. I erased the thought.

I undressed my cover ups and went to the sea. I began to swim and play with the sand and swim again. From the right corner of my eye I saw a guy making his way to me.

"Hi miss. You're too beautiful to be by yourself" he said. Wala kang pakielam.

"Maybe I like being alone" I said instead.

The nerve of this man. Alright, he is hot and gorgeous yes. But he is not my type. Eh isa lang naman kasi ang gusto mo aminin mo! Lol at self.

"No spouse?" he asked smiling at me.

"Yeah." I answered back.

"No boyfriend?" he asked again.

"Yeah." I told him while playing the sand so he may know that I am not interested with him.

"A woman with few words." he said throwing his best charms on me.

I stood up and walked away. Grabbed my things and left the guy in the beach. I quickly make a way back and hopped into the elevator. Eavesdropping because I heard the two employees talking about Eduardo.

"For real friend. Pupunta daw si Sir Eduardo dito sa resort pati na rin si Ma'am Pamela."

"Really? Mag-papakasal na siguro yung dalawa"

I could feel my heart stabbed repeatedly to what I heard. The elevator stops to my floor and I quickly ran to my room and started to cry. Ang sakit sakit ng nararamdaman ko. I just cried and cried and cried. Akala ko may pag-asa pang muli kami ni Eduardo pero may iba na siya. May iba na siya. I wanted to shout all my frustrations, anger and dissapointments. I felt sad. I wanted to punish myself.

I woke up in the middle of the night and felt weak. I just cried the whole night. My eyes and nose were swollen from crying as I saw myself in the mirror. I put on my robe and went to the sea shore. I walked and over think. How could I be so stupid. Tears run down my cheeks and I strongly wiped it. I hate this. This. It makes me weak. I felt the breeze of cold air and hugged myself.

As I walk and walk I felt someone is following me so I started to run as fast as I can. Now, I'm in the middle of nowhere. I run out of breath and I think I'm in the forest. I didn't stop from running. But I realized that the man who followed me has already stopped but before I could run again. He was now in front of me. The man who followed me is the same man I talked to earlier.

"Why are you running away from me baby?" he asked giving me a nasty stare.

"Why are you following me? Ano bang kailangan mo?" Taking a step back I bumped into a tree and he hurriedly caged his arms in me.

"So you talk naman pala" he chuckled into my neck.

He is going to rape me. I panicked.

"You smell divine baby" I tried pulling away but he kept his sturdy hand on me.

"HELP!!!!!" I shouted.

"Please don't!!" nag-mamakaawa akong pakiusap sa kanya as my tears started to fall again.

He undressed my robe but I tried pulling away from him pero hindi ko siya kaya. I feel weak. What the hell!!

Inihiga niya ako sa may damuhan and he kissed my neck, my throat and now my lips. Fuuuuuuck!!! As I search for a rock. I grabbed the rock and in a swift second I smashed the rock to his face.

I hurriedly run away from him pero nakuha niya parin ako so I squealed in help.

He abruptly flipped around and pushed me against the big rock behind me. My stomach hit the edge and ached in pain.

"Sorry baby" he said pulling out my underwear. He nastily grabbed my ass.

"Don't touch me please don't" crying for help but he didn't stop.

I heard he unzipped his zipper and going to fuck my behind but I quickly got away and run. I put back my panty and started to run so fast.

I shouted help but it seems that nobody will hear it.

I looked for some way to hide. And found a bush and hide in there. I was so scared. Feeling ko mamamatay na ako ngayon.

I heard the man he was looking for me.

"Halika na baby alam ko gusto mo naman to di ba. Lumabas ka na dyan baby"

Fuck you.

"Come out baby."

But before I could move he saw me and grabbed me. He slapped me hard that my head hurt. Mamamatay na ako. I surrender.

"Hindi ka na makakawala sakin"

Bago pa man niya ako mahubaran. Someone from behind smashed the rock into his head. And the man suddenly passed out.

Nanginginig na ako sa takot.

"Amor, I'm so sorry!!" My body hurts. I can't function right. Ang dumi ko. Ang dumi dumi ko. I was so exhausted.
I started to cry again. My eyes were blurry enough to see the man who helped me but I recognized his scent.
Eduardo.

"Eduardo..." Then everything becomes black. I passed out.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Ending Chapter thoughts? Feel free to comment and please don't forget to vote ⭐

Thank you in advance! 😻