child!hoodie and masky x reader

You had been a friend to the creepypasta's for around two years and you have seen some weird things. (a cheese eating contest, smile humping the couch in human form ect.) but one day in the first week of summer slender called you over for a special task.
       When u got to the mansion you walked straight for the office but on your way there you noticed that the house was eerily silent. Reaching for the pepper spray in your pocket you carefully made your way through the house. Reaching slenders office you knocked and walked in.
       What you saw inside the room was hilarious. Slender was holding jeff and jane in his tentacles, hoodie was asleep in his arms, toby was on his desk dancing and laughing jack,sally,and ben were running around like mad men. "Thank you for coming so quickly (y/n). As you can clearly- ben get off of the book case! As you can clearly see the pasta's have been turned into children."
       slenderman said in a stressed voice, "would you like me to take a few of them?"
You said, your time with them had taught you to read his tone,"yes child, if you could would you take masky and hoodie? They are constantly fighting with toby."         
      he said, the sound of relief flooding his voice as he handed you the sleeping hoodie. Just then you spotted a small patch of orange making it's way over to you. "Come on out masky, your coming wth me."
       You said making him jump but come out none the less. "Good. Now lets get home."

Thank you if you read this if you have any requests please leave a message and follow me. So read my other stories if you can. Peace!