0!

"i'm going to meet up with some friends, love, i'll be back in a few hours." he said as he slipped on a his coat.

"which friend?" i asked, starting to feel sick. he replyed in a heartbeat.

"a friend from uni. we're just catching up. love you." he kissed my cheek and before he could pull away i took his face in my hands and made him look me in the eye.

"i love you phil." i said, looking at his confused expression.

"i love you too, danny. are you alright?" he replyed.

are you alright? like he actually cares.

"i just feel like you never spend any time with me anymore. you're always staying late at work and you're never in the mood anymore.. do i not please you anymore?" i asked, tears brimming my eyes.

phil leaned in and captured my lips, immediately making the kiss deeper and more passionate. he made sure to take my lip between his teeth and tug on it as he pulled away, knowing it drove me crazy.

"of course i love you danny. i work hard so i can provide you with your wants and needs. work is really stressful and honestly, if you had to find old, decayed bodies for work, you wouldn't be turned on either."

he chuckled lightly and after seeing my frown, he leaned forward and pressed a kiss to my neck. "tell you what, i'll ring my mate and make a rain check, than i can show you exactly what you do to me. how does that sound?" he said in between kissing and nibbling on my neck, leaving marks.

"o-okay." i moaned lightly. he took my hand and lead me to our bedroom, where he made me scream his name for hours.

¤

the next morning, instead of waking up next to phil, full of warmth and love, i woke up to an empty, cold bed.

********
in case you're wondering, phil is a cold case detective. you see some pretty nasty shit on that job. also, sorry about the lack of smut but i want to keep these chapters short & the other chapters probably won't be this long.