3

Kate crawled through the small open window.
"Oh god Robert" she whispered.
"Kate. Please get me out. He's gonna kill me or something"
Kate started to rapidly hit the metal straps with a screwdriver but they int move.
"Kate"
Kate looked at Robert cupping his cheek
"If you can't get me out I want you to know this. Laugh but I need to tell you.
I really really like you Kate. We've been buddy's for the past few months now and I love you so much."
Footsteps were coming down the stairs.
"Hide"
Robert whisper yelled
Kate dived under the table.
To her horror it was the guy from the slaughter house. She was shaking
"Thomas. Don't fuck him up. Mama wants some parts"
Kate covered her mouth. This was fucking Thomas Hewitt.
Kate saw him grab a chainsaw and turn it on. She knew what was gonna happen.
The chainsaw ripped into Robert and through the table.
Kate moved to the side to avoid being cut.
Robert was screaming and Thomas finally got the chainsaw out. Kate saw that Thomas had been wearing some kind of weird mask.
She glanced over to a corpse and saw that it was made of a human face.
By accident Kate made a gasp that seemed to be loud enough for Thomas to hear.
He grabbed a knife and started turning things over
"Tommy what you doing down there. I said don't fuck him up" Hoyt shouted
Thomas made his way to the table. He crouched down and looked under

Thomas' eyes widened. It was the girl from the slaughterhouse. She was shaking and she was backed up right into the corner.
Thomas was about to crawl under but she moved away
"No. No get away from me"
Thomas looked down. He pointed to the top of the table then to the ceiling and then to himself and shook his head.
He did this a few times until Kate understood
He was trying to saw that he had to do it or he'd get into trouble. He ran to the top of the stairs and looked around. Everyone was outside.
He went and grabbed Kate and carried her upstairs to his room.
Thomas sat Kate on the bed and started to clean the blood that she had been showered on off her body and off her face.
"Why are you doing this?" Kate whispered.
Thomas shrugged and placed a hand on her shoulder.
Footsteps were coming up the stairs and towards Thomas'.
It was mama
Kate dived into the closet and buried herself under a pile of Thomas' clothes. They smelled of sweat and lynx body spray.
Thomas pretended he was reading while watching the closet.
"Tommy baby. We need to chat"
Thomas' heart started to race. What if mama knew.
"Tommy. Do you know how baby's are made"
Thomas shook his head
"It's when a boy and a girl love each other and when they feel comfortable they share their bodies with each other. If you ever want to share your body which a girl who doesn't want to get pregnant you wear one of these" mama said holding up a condom. Hoyt then was shouting. Thomas closed his door and the girl fell out the closet laughing.
Thomas looked down at her.
"Aha haha. Oh god Thomas. Totally embarrassing am I right?"
Thomas nodded and watched as she was in a heap on the floor laughing her head off