One of them is wiggling

One more day and I'd made it through an entire week. I suddenly understood why Fridays were so amazing. It meant you survived another week. Sure, there was a lot of sexual tension between me and Brad and there were moments where I had to suppress my urges while my inner dog in heat was howling and crying for some release but all in all, it went great. I'd managed to keep my pants on at all times.

And more importantly, tonight I was going to some frat party with Jill and I'd drink like a fish and probably make out with a random guy. Before I got to that part, I needed to survive one more day.

"Your first week is almost over!" Brad greeted me as enthusiastically as usual.

"Whoohoo!" I exclaimed before I came to the conclusion I wasn't at a party yet and I needed to reel it in.

"Am I officially allowed to ask you how your first week went or do I have to wait until the day is over?" Brad asked me while grabbing his laptop.

"You're gonna have to wait," I teased.

"I don't like waiting, Gwen. I'm a very impatient boy," he said. I'd witnessed him being impatient before although he'd taken his time when it was necessary. Damn, my horny little brain had it bad today. I quickly went back to my work station so I could practice a little more. I liked it a lot and playing with a needle kinda forced you to focus on the task at hand.

"Hey, maybe you could ink yourself today," Brad suggested before I started working.

"You know, I have been thinking about it..." I said hesitantly.

"And?"

"And I'm definitely too chicken. I mean, poking others with a needle is fine by me, but myself?" I shuddered visibly.

"Alright, I respect your decision. I assume you've thought this through." Brad said. I'd expected him to put up a fight or attack me with loads of arguments but he gave up pretty easily. I was kinda disappointed.

"Of course I've thought about it. It would be on my wrist, it's one of the only places I can reach pretty easily," I explained.

Brad got up and walked my direction. He grabbed my wrist and a mischievous smile appeared on his face. "Yeah, your wrist could work. It's not a big surface though, you have tiny wrists," he said.

"I was thinking of something like the head of a dog or wolf. Kinda like it's howling. Hang on," I said and grabbed some paper so I could draw it out. It was stupid explaining something in my head when I could just put it on paper and show Brad.

I wanted to sketch it quickly but once I got started it was hard to stop. Eventually, it turned into a howling wolf's head. The neck faded out in swirls to finish it off. I'd forgotten Brad had been watching me the entire time. By the time I wanted to hand him my sketch, he'd already seen it. He grabbed the piece of paper and put it on my wrist.

"Not too shabby. I like it," He told me. "Too bad you're not gonna do it."

That fucker had totally manipulated me. I couldn't believe I'd fallen for it. I hadn't even had a clue. So that's why he'd given up so quickly, he just wanted me to convince myself.

"You son of a bitch!" I slapped him playfully while he laughed.

"Hey, I'm innocent! You just showed me the tattoo you want but not gonna get," he defended himself.

"But now I want it even more," I pouted. "I can't believe I'm gonna ink myself."

"It's something we've all gone through," Brad said gravely while patting my shoulder.

"Really? Everyone else in this room?" I fake gasped. We were on our own. We always were except when there were customers.

"You're just being passive aggressive because you're scared. It's cute," Brad cooed and instinctively took a step back so I wouldn't hit him.