Chapter Twenty Seven

Hey guys, y'all probably hate my guts right now for taking forever to update. Well if you don't follow my House of Anubis Instagram you wouldn't have know that about a week ago I was in the hospital. I'm a Figure Skater and I had an extremely bad fall that almost caused me to shatter my jaw and knee. Well, now I'm back, so enjoy this Chapter! :)

Okay as you read this remember the people who play Serenity and Ethan are Josh Hutcherson and Indiana Evans, so imagine them in this chapter.

-

Chapter 27

Ethan's POV-

After Ms. LaUno's chemistry class I asked Serenity out for ice cream. Apollo's ice cream has the best ice cream in the area.

"So," Serenity smiled as she watched Marisa jump on Andy's back and kiss his cheek. "Don't you think they're adorable?

"Of course." We walked for a few more minutes in silence, we were half way there. I slipped my hand into hers. She blushed lightly and looked up at me.

"Your eyes are really pretty." I told her as I looked directly into them. They were ocean blue, like the deep deep waters of the ocean. Not like shallow end of the ocean where the water is light blue like the sky. Serenity's eyes were dark blue full of secrets.

"T-th-thanks.." stuttered Serenity as blushed a deeper red pulled a stray hair behind her ear.

I smiled as we finally made it to Apollo's. Serenity always had an obsession with Apollo's vanilla ice so I took the liberty and ordered for her. Of course I got her vanilla and for me chocolate. I handed her hers and licked mine.

Suddenly, I felt Serenity hand smear some ice cream on my face as we walked back to the Anubis house. She giggled as I cringed from the coldness. I laughed them smeared some of my chocolate on to her face. She gasped and smashed the rest of her ice cream into my nose as I went to do the same with mine. In the process of that we ended up falling down, me above her propping myself up. I looked into those deep, timeless blue eyes, smiling at the chocolate ice cream smeared over her small nose and rosy cheeks.

"You're so beautiful." I told her as I wiped some chocolate of her cheek with my thumb.

She blushed as I lowered my head, we closed our eyes as our lips met. They moved together like they were meant to do that all along, a spark hit, then we both slowly pulled away..

-

Sorry for the short chapter, but yeah, I want a boy like Ethan....single forever. But yeah remember Comment and Vote for this story!! :)

Oh I'm holding a contest type thing, kinda like how I did with the character Sam. So I'm looking for like a Freshman character, like a younger brother or sister of one of the characters, like how Poppy was in Season Two. (ANYONE BUT SAM) It can also be a son or daughter of one of the newbies from Touchstone of Ra.

Example-

Name: Allie Rutter

Age: 15

Grade: Freshman (Can only be Freshmans or Sophomores)

Sibling of: Marisa's younger sister

Again Remember to Comment and Vote <3