//; five

sam wakes up to his phone ringing beside his bed, yawning he picks it up and answers.

"hello?"

"hey sammy, i was thinking, to make up for the time i've not come to visit, we could go out for lunch today?" deans voice echoes through the phone.

"don't you have school today?"

"yeah but i'd rather spend time with you than those idiots." sam laughs, rolling his eyes at his brother.

"yeah ok." sam responds.

"good im already on my way."

sam hangs up the phone and turns on the tv, waiting for his brother to show up.

20 minute later the door to his room opens with a smiling dean walking in.

"hey sammy."

"im not-"

"-a kid anymore dean, yeah i know." dean finishes his sentence.

"lets go, heres some clothes i picked up from home." dean hands him a pair of blue jeans and a red flannel.

"thanks, don't we need to sign out?" sam asks.

"already did." sam nods walking into the small bathroom to change.

"how do i look?" sam makes a duck face, posing.

"the same as you were monthes ago." dean chuckles making sam pout.

"lets go." sam says pulling on his boots and jacket, pulling along the IV.

//; small time skip //;

dean pulls into the dairy queen parking lot, helping sam out of the car.

"what are you going to eat?" sam asks his brother.

"probably the whole store." they both laugh, ordering their food.

after eating their burgers, they walked out eating the ice cream that came with it free.

"thanks for the food." sam smiled finishing his ice cream.

"anything, for my little brother."

//;
a little brotherly love.
x