chapter 1

Lucy's Pov
Beep beep beep beep
I wake up to that annoying sound ,seriously can't I just sleeeeepp then I remember that today is Monday the worst day out of the week anyway I climb out of bed head over to my closet take out my underwear and clothes which consist of skinny jeans ,baggy batman top and a black jacket with my  black sneakers I know kind of odd for a girl to wear batman but I watched every Marvel movie ever made and plus I like them they so awesome that is one reason why I came into street fighting because I wanted to be like Agent Cater and Wonder Woman anyway I go over to my bathroom wait till the water gets warm and hop in as soon as the hot water hits my skin I make an "ooooo" sound as it drips over my bruises .When I done I get dress and start blowing out my hair ,my hair is very long it hangs exactly over my butt I try to blow as fast as possible because school is in an hour and I don't want to be late especially on a Monday when I'm finish I look at my phone I see that the time is 6:30 AM new record and I start dancing like crazy singing " oh yeah ,oh yeah I finished my hair in an half an hour's time" when I finally finish dancing I go down to my kitchen and cook me something to eat  I cook me bacon and eggs and I quickly eat everything and take a bottle of juice out of the fridge then I check the time 15 minutes before school starts I head upstairs quickly brush my teeth and grab my backpack and go downstairs I grab an apple put my phone in my pocket with earphones  I have my spare phone in a hidden compartment in my bag it is for emergency e.g my phone died and then I have that one etc my other phone is at home along with many more anyway I lock up and begin  my walk to school it isn't very far so I decided to run to school .

When I arrive at school I hear someone call my name and to be honest I recognize that voice any where it is my friend Cindy. She comes running at me nearly knocking me over . I say " Hi Cin soo how was your weekend ?" She reply "morning Luc and boring really "  I pretend to feel heart broken putting a hand on my heart the say"how could you after taking you out " then we both burst out laughing I say "That was a good one by the way I had soooo much fun " she say" Ya me too" we both head to our lockers. On our way someone knocks me over ,when I look up I see known other than the school's man whore a.k.a Jack Jacobs he run through girls more than he runs through underpants  "watch it nerd " he say " Sorry Mr. Bite off people's heads !" I reply when I realize what I said I stand up grab Cindy's hand and run away man that dude is still going to get a knockout by me .I just head over to my locker which is right next to Cindy's and take out my books for Calculus.

###########################################

Sorry I wrote like that I'm new to writing so please don't hate or judge . I will be updating every weekend due to SCHOOL( note the irritation) 

Remember
Vote
Comment
And If you like follow ✌💖💖💖💖💖💖💖✌✌💖💖💖💖💖✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌ oh yes before I forget you pronounce Luc like  lose okay see you my fellow nerds