chapter 3

Lucy's Pov
I'm in Calculus I decided to sketch since that is one of my other hobbies and because I'm ahead of the class I'm in the second semester while the rest of the class is in the first only since I'm in senior year of high school I don't want to cause chaos this year just want to graduate anyway getting off topic I'm drawing a girl with an heart in her hand and with a knife in the heart but she is crying with the blood flowing out of the heart it looks okay I have my earphones in listening to Cristina Perri and the teacher told if I want to I can start on the third semester I told her I will start tomorrow anyway I siting at the back of the class in the corner by the window looking out to the west wing of school it is the most beautiful part of the school and where I get my inspiration from example to write songs or to sketch or to come up with melodies (yes I sing but it is just something i like ,like dance something I do when I'm bored)

I'm sitting there just minding my own business when the most irritating person come to me Mr badboy. He is in my class but I try to not piss him off or anything so I decide to take out my earphones and put my music on hold.

"What are you doing " he say  "sketching peacefully until you came " I reply my voice full of anonym

"Ouch that hurt " placing a hand over his heart  "Can I see" he asks me " No and can't you leave me alone seriously go kiss your girlfriend or something"I reply with anger

"Okay " he say but don't move instead he tell the boy who sit next to me to move and sit next to me instead of losing my temper I put my earphones on and put my music on and put my volume full blast and zone out until someone start poking me on my arm I turn to see who it is and it is the only jerk face Jack . I turn back to what I was doing until he was poking me again .

This is so irritating.  Until I hear the Bell go I'm so glad I get to leave so I don't have to sit next to this dumbass a.k.a Jack so I get up and speed towards the door to get to the cafeteria when I feel someone grab my arm I turn to see who it is and it is Jack I stare at him then rip lose my hand. Seriously this guy is working on my nerves anyway I run out of the class to the cafeteria I go over to the lunch ladies , they always so nice to me so they prepare my food for me so I take my food which consist of a sandwich, juice and apple pie. I know alot of food for one girl but hey I'm a street fighter I got to build muscle and have to keep my abs. I'm not your normal girl I eat hamburgers not salads and a fizzy drink instead of water so yeah and plus I don't want to faint of hunger anyway so I walk over to the tree with the bench at the back of the school it is so peaceful and beautiful and most importantly Far from the cafeteria. I walk over to see Cindy sitting there probably dieing over boredom because waiting for me so I go to her.

So I sit down next to her." Hey Cin ......I'm so glad to be here right now"I said " Hey Luc ...I saw what happen to you during calculus are you okay?"she says with concern

" Yeah no I'm okay it is just that that friken dumbass Jack is working on my very last nerve I'm going to slap him into Pluto "I reply with anger rising up in my voice

" Good to know you didn't lose your temper "she says with relief in her voice

" So when is your next race and fight ?" she asks
" I'm fighting to night and tomorrow night is my race against a new guy " I reply saying as if it is no big deal.

" Can I come ?she asks me with hope in her tone.
" ya why not you must promise me to stay back stage and bring a bandana so on one recognize you ....Okay" I tell her and she gives me a small nod meaning she is taking the info in.

So when we finish having our small chats we stand up and head to class. I must go to English and Cindy must go to class I hope this day gets better!.